Brevin Jordan Through 10 Games

Imagine how much better he would look with a real OC scheming ways to use him more in the offense & a halfway decent QB to throw him the ball.

Kid is a phenomenal talent & with through the roof potential.

Totally agree. And will add the nation would also know about Mallory and Pope and Hightower and Lo and Davis and on and on.

Advertisement
Doesn’t mean you don’t keep going back to a kid with that kind of talent.
Of course. Just brought it up because he could be having an even bigger season.

Hard to get people more targets when your offense isn’t conducive to moving the chains and scoring points. Our chances are too few and far between for our pass catchers.

I hear ya, I mean we expect some of that from freshman. We just have no imagination on offense.
Another reason I prefer Perry. He looks for Jordan and it’s a combo that could be big in the future if we can improve our OL pass pro

Advertisement
Another reason I prefer Perry. He looks for Jordan and it’s a combo that could be big in the future if we can improve our OL pass pro

And Perry is a youngster who needs reps. We knew what Rosier was, you can build and grow with a perry or Williams at qb.

If you been paying attention and comprehend your own post, you trying to put coach richt in the same category as those penn disgrace morons with your so called "point out". Coach richt has already proven what he can do with better talent at UM. And the fact of the matter is this, had brad kaaya and njoku stayed for their senior year with a healthy Ahmon and walton, who on here dont think we would've made it the college football playoffs, we would've beat that clemson team last year with no problems because kelly bryant would've been forced to have to consistently put points on the board.

So dont be like the sheriff in Rosewood all back & forth, looking foolish, look at the facts, you need talent to perform better, and our o-line talent overall is trash with True freshmen tightends trying to block, open your eyes. It was coach shannon ho left the moron regime a well built o-line with solid tightends.

This is the difference between how we look at things I do not believe our talent is so bad to justify an offensive ranking in the bottom 1/3 of the ncaa. Our offense is well below what our talent would suggest, so why is the rankings so poor compared to our talent? It must be coaching.

Kid is a futur NFL star. He’s just built different. Hope we don’t waste his next two years.

This is the difference between how we look at things I do not believe our talent is so bad to justify an offensive ranking in the bottom 1/3 of the ncaa. Our offense is well below what our talent would suggest, so why is the rankings so poor compared to our talent? It must be coaching.

What talent are you referring to, give us names, not hypothetical comments.

Advertisement
LoL at those acting like coach richt doesnt know how to use tightends, lol, cut it out, go ask njoku and herdon what they think. The offensive system that coach richt runs when ran correctly by a competent qb will allow multiple players to thrive all game long, just got to have the right guy back their tossing it around.

He underutilized both Herndon and Njoku. Go back and watch the 2016 FSU game. That fsu team couldn't cover any teams TE that year but somehow Njoku and Herndon never figured into our game plan. Total joke.

Advertisement
Back