Brevin Jordan Through 10 Games

Just-W2

Redshirt Freshman
Brevin.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LoL at those acting like coach richt doesnt know how to use tightends, lol, cut it out, go ask njoku and herdon what they think. The offensive system that coach richt runs when ran correctly by a competent qb will allow multiple players to thrive all game long, just got to have the right guy back their tossing it around.

LoL at those acting like coach richt doesnt know how to use tightends, lol, cut it out, go ask njoku and herdon what they think. The offensive system that coach richt runs when ran correctly by a competent qb will allow multiple players to thrive all game long, just got to have the right guy back their tossing it around.

That’s what you must have been saying about dno and his defense, just needed the right players to run it correctly

And whos fault would it be that the right guy is not back there throwing the ball, Hint it rhymes with Ork

Advertisement
Like I said before. He will be the best TE to ever play here. Bank

I believe it from a statistical standpoint but Winslow was something else as was Shockey and while we’re at it I believe Njoku will be the best pro we’ve had to date, he didn’t even scratch the surface of his potential until his last 4-5 games as a cane but if Cleveland ever gets it together he will be an elite NFL player.

I believe it from a statistical standpoint but Winslow was something else as was Shockey and while we’re at it I believe Njoku will be the best pro we’ve had to date, he didn’t even scratch the surface of his potential until his last 4-5 games as a cane but if Cleveland ever gets it together he will be an elite NFL player.
You forgot Olsen

Imaging if B. Jordan had competent QB play. I've lost count how many times he's been running free and Rosier and Perry completely missed him. He could easily have another 3-4 TDs just off of that alone. As a receiver, you are only as good as your QB. You can't throw the ball to yourself.

Advertisement
The man should be getting 10 touches a game #9 is a **** stud **** Mork get this phenom the ball it is just sickening

If njoku dont fix those drops he in trouble. Jordan with stats wont eclipse anybody with MR still coaching here

That’s what you must have been saying about dno and his defense, just needed the right players to run it correctly

You got me messed up with you, i could damyum near tell those morons didnt belong here from the initial press conference, especially when the head moron started running off all the stats. But i can assure before halftime of the Maryland game i was sure they didnt belong here and got post to prove it. That is why they will forever be morons in my book, to come here and think fattening up athlete's was the key, any headcoach that's always talking about weight gains, that was sickening and *** at the same time so he kept his penn disgrace girlfriend here at all cost. Maybe you thought that cause you probably one of the ones that thought those morons were going to do better than shannon so you were happy when thos3 morons got here and i kept telling people shannon was a way better headcoach with no support, troll shalala made sure of that.

So to try to compare coach richt to morons lets me know you dont know to much about football. Coach richt has a proven offensive system, you dont win the amount of games he's won as an oc and headcoach by luck. Its not the best offensive system but it works, but its not gone work without a good solid/strong o-line. Get back with me when you know/understand football.

And whos fault would it be that the right guy is not back there throwing the ball, Hint it rhymes with Ork

You can try and put it on coach richt, but if you been following football or UM, how long did it take butch davis to find a good qb, when jimmy got here, schnelly had left the qb situation here in great shape, when dennis got here, jimmy left the qb situation in great shape, it fell of with erickson and took a few years before dorsey but butch had a great o-line built with art kehoe who that's probably the biggest mistake richt made in hires. So to act like any young qb could walk in here behind this make shift o-line, perry not standing in their waiting to get lit up. But while you trying to blame coach richt, he hypocrite brigrade keep failing to mention the facts, this man got left with a real good kaaya, who by surprise dipped out to early, and we see how that turned out, and who was left, evans "i shot the" sheriffs and rosier who coach richt knew should never be the starter here, but ended up having to start him after kaaya jetted out and allison got hurt. Than 10 straight wins later he earned coach richt's respect although coach richt had to deal with coaching around his limitations that whole year. Qb's have to be developed, so dont become an idiot as perry or williams gets better and act like it had nothing to do with the richt's. Or whoever starts after rosier the "stop gap" qb is gone.

Advertisement
Back