NFL Draft Brevin Jordan in 2021 NFL Draft

The **** you talkin about...
Playing styles. A huge X receiver is what he was at Florida. Not much true te to his game right now because he wasn’t asked to do so. Whoever drafts him likely won’t be asking him to do that either. atleast not early.

Advertisement
It’s actually very accurate. What did he say that isn’t true?
Yep. Only disagreement I have is I think he’s ‘okay’ on contested catches - not good by nfl standards but not bad.

I think the injury issue is a bigger deal than people seem to think for a guy who isn’t a rock star prospect to begin with. NFL teams will take some risk after 2d round on a great prospect with an injury concern. Not sure how they’ll assess an undersized TE who’s an okay prospect but has a history of injuries.

Guys like Brevin succeed in the NFL all the time. Jonnu Smith, Irv Smith and Gerald Everett are the most recent examples whose best years are ahead of them.

Those guys were taken at 100th, 50th, and 44th respectively. Their atypical size put a ceiling on their draft spots, but they’re still taken early because at the end of the day, football is football.

With a con like constant injuries, and a pro such as coming from TEU, I think it’s safe to say this is Brevin’s range as well.

Guys like Brevin succeed in the NFL all the time. Jonnu Smith, Irv Smith and Gerald Everett are the most recent examples whose best years are ahead of them.

Those guys were taken at 100th, 50th, and 44th respectively. Their atypical size put a ceiling on their draft spots, but they’re still taken early because at the end of the day, football is football.

With a con like constant injuries, and a pro such as coming from TEU, I think it’s safe to say this is Brevin’s range as well.
Thats the part that keeps getting forgotten. he will 100% get the Cane bump. He will interview well...no off the field issues AND production. Hes gone no later than 3rd

Advertisement
Thats the part that keeps getting forgotten. he will 100% get the Cane bump. He will interview well...no off the field issues AND production. Hes gone no later than 3rd
He will go top I bet.. if Ebron and Ingram are still in the league.

He is nowhere near the prospect Ebron was entering the draft. He won't run like Ingram.
Jordan isn't no slouch.

Lets remember that while he was here. He had Richt and Enos as OC. During his 1st season he had Rosier and Perry playing amateur hour at the helm and the following year he had Williams and Perry. This past season was his only season with a QB with a pulse and a decent OC. There was no getting ready for the season as we all know covid hit.

During his span he played in 26 games. In those game he totaled 105 catches, 1358 yards and 13 TD.

Ebron had Fedora for his final 2 years. Ebron played 34 games and had 112 catches, 1805 yards and 8 TD. Ebron basically has an entire season on Jordan with an 8 game advantage with a steady QB and a steady play caller. Ebron made his career playing Miami. His career highs came during his soph and junior season vs us.

Jordan has some things he needs to clean up and he needs to stay healthy. He won't be picked 10th overall but he is going to make some team happy if he can stay on the field and if he does that. His NFL career will smack Ebron's which has been a joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL Ebron got drafted because of what he did to a sh*tty miami defense.

He ran better routes than Ebron as a hs senior
Absolute sophistry on getting drafted based off a single game.

OK on better routes.. still won't go as high as Ebron

LOL Ebron got drafted because of what he did to a sh*tty miami defense.

He ran better routes than Ebron as a hs senior
Over 20% of his yards that season came in one prime time game against Miami. For a TE who can't block and has mediocre hands, that game pushed his stock way up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back