Brevin Jordan game highlights

Advertisement
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s All ACC as a freshman. This dude is next level.

Advertisement
This guy is ready to make an immediate impact. He is more than just a pass-catcher. I could see him playing inline, flexed and in the backfield.

I see no evidence in those highlights that he is ready to play inline. Big kid, for sure. But I want to hear how physical he is against the joe Jackson’s of the world before I feel comfortable rolling out what is essentially a true freshman OL.

This guy is ready to make an immediate impact. He is more than just a pass-catcher. I could see him playing inline, flexed and in the backfield.

LOLOL, Chrissy Rix sideline reporter chimes in at and and misstates Jordan's name.

Advertisement
Immediate impact day 1. Can't wait to upgrade the TE room from what it looked like this spring.

Brevin has that rare combination of true talent and mental toughness. He's one of those raw alpha's that has all the skill in the world and the mind to match it. He will start Day 1.

He's a big kid. Definitely more of a "traditional" tight end. We could use one desperately.

Advertisement
Jordan is a physical tight end who has excellent receiving skills. Not to mention it was said he was the best player on the offense team at the Under Armour week. He can play right away

To me, what richt does with Brevin will show us whether he's prepared to today's CFB. This kid is a supreme athlete at a position of need. This is the type of athlete that gets flexed all over the place and creates mismatches. Id hate to see him line up inline all game long

Advertisement
I see no evidence in those highlights that he is ready to play inline. Big kid, for sure. But I want to hear how physical he is against the joe Jackson’s of the world before I feel comfortable rolling out what is essentially a true freshman OL.

Get over yourself. Guys that just went in the first round of the draft couldn't handle Joe Jackson or Jon Garvin. Relax and let it play out.

Advertisement
Back