Brevin Got A Message For The Turds

Trolling on social media will be even better when Miami finishes better than 7-6.

Barry Sander and Emitt Smith are good role models to follow.

Then again, so is Michael Irvin, so there is that.

Going off on a tangent, could you imagine 88s social media game in HS or college?

Advertisement
Trolling on social media will be even better when Miami finishes better than 7-6.

Barry Sander and Emitt Smith are good role models to follow.

Then again, so is Michael Irvin, so there is that.

Going off on a tangent, could you imagine 88s social media game in HS or college?

Going further on your tangent, one time I was playing hoops in the old Hect Center with 88 (really good hoops player btw - he was actually # 47 at the U)) and some other football players.

When talking about women. 88 / 47 had a classic line to the effect of .... Man, I’ve been with more women than there’s letters in the University of Miami.....

That guy could talk and play. He would’ve crushed it on social media.

Going further on your tangent, one time I was playing hoops in the old Hect Center with 88 (really good hoops player btw - he was actually # 47 at the U)) and some other football players.

When talking about women. 88 / 47 had a classic line to the effect of .... Man, I’ve been with more women than there’s letters in the University of Miami.....

That guy could talk and play. He would’ve crushed it on social media.

100% correct on 47.

Nice attention to detail.

Advertisement
We need to wear suits and get clean haircuts. No tattoos or facial hair. No fun. We need to be the Corporate Canes. I don’t want to hear anything but “yes sir.” Junction Boys Canes!
Bibles & Briefcases, that's all I wanna see!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back