Brevin Got A Message For The Turds

Advertisement
Advertisement
After 2018, I’ll never be impressed by Twitter swag

Edit: unless it’s Manny hinting at recruits/portals

I do feel where you’re coming from and they absolutely have to make their play on the field match but **** you gotta admit it feels good to see players allowed to show some attitude and passion. With the former staff they couldn’t have that fire cause they had to be nice to others at all times

I don’t mind... I like it cause we got plenty dawgs. It really ain’t they fault that they weren’t let loose 🤷🏾‍♂️

LOL...Lorenzo Lingard said we were gonna send LSU home crying to their mothers, how'd that work out?

Deejay Dallas said "revenge tour starts next week" before the bowl game, how'd that work out?

LOL...Lorenzo Lingard said we were gonna send LSU home crying to their mothers, how'd that work out?

Deejay Dallas said "revenge tour starts next week" before the bowl game, how'd that work out?

#TNM New Offensive Coordinator, All around new offensive Coaching Staff. I could care less what y’all say about how last year went. The players aren’t faultless but a lot of it was poor leadership. It’s a new year and I want those boys to work their *** off but I want them to have fun while doing it.

Advertisement
#TNM New Offensive Coordinator, All around new offensive Coaching Staff. I could care less what y’all say about how last year went. The players aren’t faultless but a lot of it was poor leadership. It’s a new year and I want those boys to work their *** off but I want them to have fun while doing it.

Giving the other team bulletin board material is not "leadership".

Proceeding to get ya' *** whooped because you gave the other team bulletin board material is not "fun".

I do feel where you’re coming from and they absolutely have to make their play on the field match but **** you gotta admit it feels good to see players allowed to show some attitude and passion. With the former staff they couldn’t have that fire cause they had to be nice to others at all times

I think you’re mistaken. They had that fire off the field under the former staff. They were always talking on Twitter, starting pre-game trash talk, only to get beat down and play sloppy.

Remember them trying to fight LSU players pregame?

Advertisement
I think you’re mistaken. They had that fire off the field under the former staff. They were always talking on Twitter, starting pre-game trash talk, only to get beat down and play sloppy.

Remember them trying to fight LSU players pregame?

Yeah know man... Talkin trash and getting whooped isn’t the move but I’ve got a feeling we’re gonna see a lot more production this year from the offense. If we lose to UF then I’m all for telling them to shut up and work but right now there is a lot of positive energy surrounding the program and our first game is against a hated rival. I don’t mind the guys being pumped up for it cause trash talk is coming from both sides. We just have to back it up on the field too

Advertisement
Brevin thinks he’s still in high school. Where he and his team is the best and everyone else sucks. You da man Brevin!

We need to wear suits and get clean haircuts. No tattoos or facial hair. No fun. We need to be the Corporate Canes. I don’t want to hear anything but “yes sir.” Junction Boys Canes!

Advertisement
Back