Brevin Got A Message For The Turds

Advertisement
Brevin has done a lot to help the program (Martell & Bolden) and he's a **** good TE. He will only get better. Let's support our players and the new era under Manny. As long as the players work their a@@es off and stay out of trouble off the field, they deserve our full support.

Advertisement
Giving the other team bulletin board material is not "leadership".

Proceeding to get ya' *** whooped because you gave the other team bulletin board material is not "fun".

I think itā€™s pretty dumb to say donā€™t give them ā€œbulletin boardā€ material. Itā€™s UF who is one of our biggest rivals... players and fans alike from both schools are gonna provide plenty of that regardless due to the magnitude of the game itself. If either team needs ā€œbulletin boardā€ material to play their hearts out in this game then they probably shouldnā€™t make the trip to Orlando

I guess this is what Haselwood was referring too??

No... Haselwood is often on Twitter and Instagram himself so this is NOT what he was talking about. He was talking about the players having attitudes that reflect them being ok with losing. Things like losing at Home to Duke and then being on Twitter 10mins after the game cracking jokes and talking about irrelevant things instead of having a chip on their shoulders.

Sigh

Y'all need to stop hyping this BS. Ole school CANES curb stopped their opponents while talking ****. Why is that the Offensive players are the ones talkings the most **** while performing the least?

Yup. Love Brevin Jordan, and you could make the argument he was about the most consistent offensive weapon last year. But I'm tired of the twitter hype from January - August only to be disappointed once the Fall rolls around. They need to be ready to work because you know UF is.

Barking happens at some distance (social media). The bite has to come close and personal (game time).

Our guys need to work on the bite. Bite first, bark later.

Advertisement
gif_20181006_203207.gif

Itā€™s been eons ago since the offense came out and played fundentally sound football but now theyā€™re gonna blowout a top 10???

TweetJ Dallas before LSU
It donā€™t matter who the QB is we beatinā€™ everybodyā€™s a@@

Then to proceed to 7-6

How about we prove we're worthy of the Swag mentality before using it all up pre-season and providing incentive for other teams. Did;t work well for LSU last year.

Canes have always talked the talk, we need to get back to walking the walk again.

Advertisement
We need to wear suits and get clean haircuts. No tattoos or facial hair. No fun. We need to be the Corporate Canes. I donā€™t want to hear anything but ā€œyes sir.ā€ Junction Boys Canes!

Come on maneā€™ it has nothing to do with the teams image, just stating the TALK donā€™t match the WALK

Advertisement
Talking **** im cool with. Just make sure Brevin u got that same enegry EVERYDAY THIS OFFSEASON AND BUST YO ***. And get some of yo lazy/soft teammates on the same page or push their *** into the PORTAL.

Advertisement
Back