Bret Bielema to Arkansas

Advertisement
did Wisconsin have much of a chance to begin with.... I always saw this as a FSU Miaimi battle in reality

Advertisement
Maybe so but his coach being a Wisky supporter and him taking an official make me believe they were. Ill take what I can get at this time

Advertisement
wow. that's a BIG time hire.

I think he gets eaten alive the SEC. Remember he was *****ing about Meyer's recruiting tactics. Now he is dropped in the middle of the dirtiest conference in the country when it comes to recruiting.

did Wisconsin have much of a chance to begin with.... I always saw this as a FSU Miaimi battle in reality

Bielema probably still wants Collins wouldn't he? Now without the snow and with the SEC. No idea if Collins' coach's buddy will be leaving Wisconsin to Arkansas though.

Advertisement
Maybe the media should stop trying to find Al Golden a new job and start focusing on the guys who are actually looking to bolt from their current programs.

Advertisement
Isnt collins coach pro Wisky? He was using an official as well. Im not saying he was going there but they were in it

Isnt collins coach pro Wisky? He was using an official as well. Im not saying he was going there but they were in it

Collins had already visited Wisconsin on an official. Also, something I didnt realize when I was checking to make sure I was right about Collins using his official to Wisky, is that Collins has already used his official visit to FSU, which I think is huge. I think Golden is gonna reel this kid back in unless the NCAA drops a nice pre-signing day present on us

Advertisement
Back