Bret Bielema to Arkansas

Isnt collins coach pro Wisky? He was using an official as well. Im not saying he was going there but they were in it

Collins had already visited Wisconsin on an official. Also, something I didnt realize when I was checking to make sure I was right about Collins using his official to Wisky, is that Collins has already used his official visit to FSU, which I think is huge. I think Golden is gonna reel this kid back in unless the NCAA drops a nice pre-signing day present on us

Wisky's main guy recruiting Collins is Charlie Partridge who is a Plantation High Alum. Don't know if he's going to Arkansas with him but I would assume if they all go to Arkansas they would continue to recruit Collins

Advertisement
Isnt collins coach pro Wisky? He was using an official as well. Im not saying he was going there but they were in it

Collins had already visited Wisconsin on an official. Also, something I didnt realize when I was checking to make sure I was right about Collins using his official to Wisky, is that Collins has already used his official visit to FSU, which I think is huge. I think Golden is gonna reel this kid back in unless the NCAA drops a nice pre-signing day present on us

Wisky's main guy recruiting Collins is Charlie Partridge who is a Plantation High Alum. Don't know if he's going to Arkansas with him but I would assume if they all go to Arkansas they would continue to recruit Collins

Well that would explain it. Firxt I heard of the connection

Advertisement
Back