Brendan Radley-Hiles

KingB02

Sophomore
What a monster this kid is!! Just watched his highlights for the first time and man he is very impressive! He's only 5'9" but this kid does it all. He can be a Jeff Thomas type of receiver or a Bandy type corner. Boy is a thumper too. Was roughing people up at the Orlando opening last weekend. High 4 star on 247 at a 97 overall grade. Transferred to IMG from Cali. Kid is visiting this weekend.
This staff has so many beasts looking at us it's crazy! And actually have legit shots at all of them! Exciting lol
Chapter III: Monster - Brendan Radley-Hiles highlights - Hudl

Advertisement
What a monster this kid is!! Just watched his highlights for the first time and man he is very impressive! He's only 5'9" but this kid does it all. He can be a Jeff Thomas type of receiver or a Bandy type corner. Boy is a thumper too. Was roughing people up at the Orlando opening last weekend. High 4 star on 247 at a 97 overall grade. Transferred to IMG from Cali. Kid is visiting this weekend.
This staff has so many beasts looking at us it's crazy! And actually have legit shots at all of them! Exciting lol

Think he transferred from Vegas?

He was at bishop gorman sophomore year in Vegas before transferring back to Cali for Jr year, now transferred to IMG for his senior year.

Yea I saw this kid at Bishop Gorman a few years ago. He's been a beast his whole life. Bishop Gorman is the IMG of the west coast. They recruit all the best kids out west to go there. And they play a tough tough schedule. Mostly against other private schools who also recruit.

Advertisement

He was at bishop gorman sophomore year in Vegas before transferring back to Cali for Jr year, now transferred to IMG for his senior year.
So this is his 3rd school in multiple states in 3 years?

So this is his 3rd school in multiple states in 3 years?

saw that, too. i'm sure it's nothing of concern :dread:

Looks good but might be harder to pull coming from the West Coast and now at IMG....his skill set reminds of who we are already recruiting in Ejliah Moore....if all things equal, you go after Moore the South Florida guy....because of local ties.....

Advertisement

Looks good but might be harder to pull coming from the West Coast and now at IMG....his skill set reminds of who we are already recruiting in Ejliah Moore....if all things equal, you go after Moore the South Florida guy....because of local ties.....

Kid is number 6 corner in the nation on 247, 8th best player in FL. You stack chips and figure out where to put them later. A kid who can do it all is a must have. I say we take them both and let it sort itself out. And we might get like 5-6 kids from IMG this year and next. Those kids will form bonds over the next year and a half and want to play together

He was at bishop Gorman riding the bench for 2 years before Calabasas

Not even, he measured in at 5'8 at the Nike combine although he did take home the combine DB MVP award I believe

Advertisement
0% chance with him, I can assure you. But it's cool to get him on campus with Sit and Hightower

I don't know why you'd say that. It's correct but not for the reason you think. Regardless bookie is trash. Not everything that glitters is gold.

0% chance with him, I can assure you. But it's cool to get him on campus with Sit and Hightower

I don't know why you'd say that. It's correct but not for the reason you think. Regardless bookie is trash. Not everything that glitters is gold.

Kid has been tweeting lots of []_[] related stuff today. Getting retweets from some of our recruits too.

Kid has been tweeting lots of []_[] related stuff today. Getting retweets from some of our recruits too.

He's retweeting um stuff for a reason. But he aint coming to um. He's going to UCLA in all likelihood. Possibly usc. He's shopping now.

Advertisement
I moved to Vegas 6 months ago will be at some Gorman games this year.

I skipped HS ball last year still getting settled in

He's retweeting um stuff for a reason. But he aint coming to um. He's going to UCLA in all likelihood. Possibly usc. He's shopping now.

I like the kids we're targeting already more anyway

Advertisement
Back