Brendan Radley-Hiles

I’m always my own person fam View attachment 142840
Nowhere does that say he is a stud. Simply he could've been good in an aggressive defense. My take from the beginning has been he's trash and not worth the headaches. He's a system kid period. Long as u being ur own person than amen to u. I didn't ever cosign that kid nor blame banda or anyone else for him not being here. He didn't come here cause we wouldn't take him for multiple reasons. #1 mike wouldn't cosign the risk in him. #2 he wanted to be compensated for his commitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok bro- that's how he was mentioned to me. So that's how I view him
No pressure. Just saying he's one of my nephew's best friends. His mom's is blasian without the bl & his pops is a tax attorney. He just lies about everything about himself. Like the lamerc park references. The bmf side of the coin I know most of those boys too. He's far from that.

Advertisement
I remember this. Brooklyn told us bookie was about 💰 and that he was close with nephew. I got the feeling then that the kid was all over the place playing the recruiting game.

@dsddcane I’m not sure what we will see on defense but assuming that TRob can do more press man coverage, is bookie a good fit for that or still no bueno?

I remember this. Brooklyn told us bookie was about 💰 and that he was close with nephew. I got the feeling then that the kid was all over the place playing the recruiting game.

@dsddcane I’m not sure what we will see on defense but assuming that TRob can do more press man coverage, is bookie a good fit for that or still no bueno?
Well like I said to the one dude I do believe his style of play would go well with our style of play. But personally I think bookie lost all his confidence in himself. People can talk there *** off but freshman year bookie was looking good. Than he made that fourth down stop on that tight end .(I believe against iowa state if I remember right) It was a **** of a play. Gave buddy a concussion and all. But he ****ed himself up too. Gave himself a concussion and broke his collarbone. Stupid lil *** bookie tried to play through it. I don't know how many of y'all have done this with breaking a collarbone, but it hurts. Any movement & contact would suck. His technique became crap trying to cover for the pain at contact and as stupid as it sounds he never got back to being himself. To begin with he didn't have alot going for himself beyond his physicality. He was done after that.

Advertisement
Bookie was committed to Nebraska for like a year, that was always peculiar to me
I'll explain than. #1 100k, #2 condo off campus for himself and his family when they came. #3 new audi. #3b his lil lying *** said this crib in woodland hills was from them to but I highly doubt it. He decommitted cause uf took care of him and usc too. Than come to y'all own conclusion why he all of a sudden locked on to oklahoma when tj did. For two years nebraska was making big moves in west coast. That came from lil douche bag tristan gibbias father(now at oregon st) he was taking care of any kid that was considered a stud out there and his son and pelini cosigned. Got some big names to head over there. But some kids his son got took care of before they actually signed(dumbass lol)several of them left elsewhere because of that. Funny part is his old boy is the majority owner for rivals & 24/7 so he'd pick and choose the kids they wanted to streamline as rankings went. I know of about 8 kids that got that ranking specifically because of tristan and his old boy(keyshawn to an extent also) simply were trying to get them to go to the same school in high school and college. First second kids would be against it he'd sabotage there rankings.

I'll explain than. #1 100k, #2 condo off campus for himself and his family when they came. #3 new audi. #3b his lil lying *** said this crib in woodland hills was from them to but I highly doubt it. He decommitted cause uf took care of him and usc too. Than come to y'all own conclusion why he all of a sudden locked on to oklahoma when tj did. For two years nebraska was making big moves in west coast. That came from lil douche bag tristan gibbias father(now at oregon st) he was taking care of any kid that was considered a stud out there and his son and pelini cosigned. Got some big names to head over there. But some kids his son got took care of before they actually signed(dumbass lol)several of them left elsewhere because of that. Funny part is his old boy is the majority owner for rivals & 24/7 so he'd pick and choose the kids they wanted to streamline as rankings went. I know of about 8 kids that got that ranking specifically because of tristan and his old boy(keyshawn to an extent also) simply were trying to get them to go to the same school in high school and college. First second kids would be against it he'd sabotage there rankings.
This is a real wicked game man, ****....

This is a real wicked game man, ****....
I keep telling y'all most ain't got no clue how wild this **** gets. People say whatever they want till they in that position than it gets real. Any kid that's legit and has the big boys after them,these folks talkin bout some life changing numbers. If u got nothing and that's what's thrown at u it's real difficult to simply say nah I'm good. This ain't nothing compared to what LEGIT sec kids get. That **** will make most of these old boys put they wife out on the block for if necessary. Sad part is it's always the parents that instigate it.

Advertisement
Yeah def didnt think he was involved in anything. I meant fam by association. We may know each other then if u was around pre 2005.

QUOTE="dsddcane, post: 5133444, member: 12910"]
No pressure. Just saying he's one of my nephew's best friends. His mom's is blasian without the bl & his pops is a tax attorney. He just lies about everything about himself. Like the lamerc park references. The bmf side of the coin I know most of those boys too. He's far from that.
[/QUOTE]

His mom's is to blasian what carlton was to south central. While she may technically be blasian that woman is as uppity as any white chick from bel aire I ever known.
I have a college friend from bel aire. She’s uppity by chance. We used to make fun of her and tell her she grew up in the hills with rats everywhere.

Yeah def didnt think he was involved in anything. I meant fam by association. We may know each other then if u was around pre 2005.

QUOTE="dsddcane, post: 5133444, member: 12910"]
[/QUOTE]
I was around oomp,baby blue God bless the dead,blue davinci,hollywood,meech,tone, alot of the st louis dudes,alot of the ny crew, chris. I was there when lil mike was born. Was actually with mike few weeks back when he filmed the first episode with Curtis. My first bmw meech got me. One of the realest people I ever known and can't wait till that boy comes home which will be soon. Long and the short yeah we probably know each other. Either way bless up bruh

Advertisement
Back