Breakout player on offense

It would be really nice to see Scott put it all together. Imagine a productive Scott along with Waters breaking out to add to a healthy Dorsett a resurgent Malcolm Lewis and of course Stacy Coley. Put that together with the trio of Walford, Sandland and Dobard at TE with an OL anchored by an AA in Flowers with Feliciano, Gall Isadora and Gadbois. At RB you have Duke, Edwards and Yearby.
Every unit has the potential to really blossom. We have talent at QB but major inexperience there. If we can get good QB play this offense could be lethal. James Coley is officially on the clock.

Read your defensive post, agree with everything. That is why I'm calling for 10-11 wins. There is talent ALL over the place with this team. They are ALL Al's guys at this point.

Advertisement
Taylor Gadbois.

Somebody in the Hecht told me that if Gadbois plays during the season like he played during spring, he will consider going pro. That is how talented he is.

Unfortunately, he's physically better than he is mentally. There will be a few early hiccups, so if he can withstand those and keep his confidence the sky is the limit.

Taylor Gadbois.

Somebody in the Hecht told me that if Gadbois plays during the season like he played during spring, he will consider going pro. That is how talented he is.

Unfortunately, he's physically better than he is mentally. There will be a few early hiccups, so if he can withstand those and keep his confidence the sky is the limit.

What's your opinion on herb dmoney

Tyre Brady, not just a hunch guess, their is excitement about this guy, and he could break into the heart of the lineup

Advertisement
Taylor Gadbois.

Would be great to have him step in on the right side of the line.

I'd like to see the freshman Wr's redshirt. Get some real burn out of Scott and Dorsett before we lose them.

My gut tells me that Gus is going to be an animal this year. I for one liked what I saw from him last year. He would have been nice to redshirt.

Advertisement
I also forgot to mention Walter Tucker. I love his running style and think NFL scouts will love it also. If he can pick up pass protection schemes and catch the ball out of the backfield, I think he'll be difficult to keep off the field also.

I also forgot to mention Walter Tucker. I love his running style and think NFL scouts will love it also. If he can pick up pass protection schemes and catch the ball out of the backfield, I think he'll be difficult to keep off the field also.

Totally agree, kid looked tough during the spring game. even if he does not have it all together this year, he will give Gus a rest during the season which is a good thing.

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not. But my offensive breakout player will be Standish Dobard.

Advertisement
D$ has me excited about my guy S. Coley, love hearing about his work ethic. Kid is going to be a big player on the national scene.

Taylor Gadbois.

Great pick. I, for one, am happy to not have to worry about which Seantrel will show up. Gadbois is a big ole country Georgia boy thats gonna smack some people around. And he's got competition with KC backing him up. Should be fun to watch.

Taylor Gadbois.

Great pick. I, for one, am happy to not have to worry about which Seantrel will show up. Gadbois is a big ole country Georgia boy thats gonna smack some people around. And he's got competition with KC backing him up. Should be fun to watch.

SH moving on is a blessing for us IMO, you can't have your supposed stars acting like premadonnas like he did.

Advertisement
I think Danny Isadora is going to be the most underrated addition to the OL this season. I know Gadbois has been impressing, but Isadora is just coming into the position and handling it like a top notch OG should. I think he is going to solidify that right side and help Gadbois along. Very huge loss last season when he went down early, he was going to be in a Jared Wheeler role for us and get in the rotation.

I think Danny Isadora is going to be the most underrated addition to the OL this season. I know Gadbois has been impressing, but Isadora is just coming into the position and handling it like a top notch OG should. I think he is going to solidify that right side and help Gadbois along. Very huge loss last season when he went down early, he was going to be in a Jared Wheeler role for us and get in the rotation.

I think Isadora could be a bigtime G as well, he's going to have to play well because if he doesn't I could see T. Darling pushing for time early in the season.

Advertisement
Back