Breakout player on offense

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
Stacey Coley

I think the national media will finally realize what we already know, Stacey Coley is a star in the making. Not sure he didn't breakout last year the way came on at the end of the season, but I feel like he's about to start earning national recognition this fall. Coley is the smoothest WR we have had in years and his speed is legit. He's able to elevate to make the catch in traffic and can take any touch to the house as he showed versus Pitt.

Honerable mention: Standish Dobard: Feel like he's a beast in the making and may push Sandland or Warlord out the way at the TE position.

Alex Gall/D. Isadora: Our OL will look a lot better if these road graders take over on the interior of the OL.

Olsen/Kaaya: I pray one of these 2 take the job and run with it, for Coley to be the break out guy we need a QB to get them the ball consistently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Standish Dobard - If someone can get him the ball, he'll make some plays for us in the middle of the field

Advertisement
Flowers if he balls out this season especially against that hyped up top 5 pick DL from Nebraska he'll start our 1st rd pick streak again

I'm praying its Kaaya or Olsen

I agree, I'm just not ready to pick which one. I hope the staff makes it a true competition and not the **** they did this spring with Williams and Olsen. May the best man win, and let's hope they play well and stay healthy.

Flowers if he balls out this season especially against that hyped up top 5 pick DL from Nebraska he'll start our 1st rd pick streak again

If Flowers can consistently dominate he has the potential to be a top 5 pick. The athleticism and size is there, he needs to show up every week.

Advertisement
Rayshawn Scott or:

234.jpg

I have a feeling it's gonna be hard to keep this dude off the field. I really like our backfield right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back