***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

He wasn't at Toledo he was at Akron & even at Akron he put multiple players in the league like Jatavis Brown, Nordly Capi & Ulysees Gilbert.

Now I'm a say this but I hope you don't take it the wrong way... But you need STFU about Stroud, seriously you sound insane. Let go of the Kevin Patrick fantasy, every position coach doesn't have to be a former Cane in order to do well at Miami.

Just take the L & keep it pushing.
Two of those guys are linebackers and the 3rd was a undrafted dend. Stroud was dline coach then became the DC. So 2 weren't his position players and the one that was went undrafted, then you have Kevin Patrick turning out 1st round picks and/or 1st day picks year after year.

There is no L to be taken here.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Okay baby let's go for it then. This was 100% the Pandemic and Taylor wanting to be close to family. What happened last year or the year before that on the recruiting trail with Stroud, nada.

Or for the last decade for that matter, what is the only difference this year, hmmm a Pandemic maybe?

Where as look at Kevin Patrick's track record over the last decade in both recruiting and player development vs Stroud's. I have deliberately not addressed specifics about Stroud because other teams and recruits read this forum.

Don't ever try an come for me, especially after I have been civil in trying to just celebrate a much needed commitment.

Go Canes
Kevin Patrick has thick thighs.

Okay baby let's go for it then. This was 100% the Pandemic and Taylor wanting to be close to family. What happened last year or the year before that on the recruiting trail with Stroud, nada.

Or for the last decade for that matter, what is the only difference this year, hmmm a Pandemic maybe?

Where as look at Kevin Patrick's track record over the last decade in both recruiting and player development vs Stroud's. I have deliberately not addressed specifics about Stroud because other teams and recruits read this forum.

Don't ever try an come for me, especially after I have been civil in trying to just celebrate a much needed commitment.

Go Canes
Shut the fucc up

Two of those guys are linebackers and the 3rd was a undrafted dend. Stroud was dline coach then became the DC. So 2 weren't his position players and the one that was went undrafted, then you have Kevin Patrick turning out 1st round picks.

Go Canes
Did Stroud fùck your 600 lb wife or something? You worse than Brock and Banda.

Last edited:
1596738223823.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two of those guys are linebackers and the 3rd was a undrafted dend. Stroud was dline coach then became the DC. So 2 weren't his position players and the one that was went undrafted, then you have Kevin Patrick turning out 1st round picks.

Go Canes
He recruited & signed all of them because he had specific recruiting personnel responsibilities at Akron...

Either way, it really doesn't matter, I'm done having this stupid *** convo with you.

Rarely do I resort to personal attacks, but honestly man YOU SOUND LEGITIMATELY RETARDED.

Stoud is not trash and the kids like him. Taylor specifically mentioned him. The guy almost DIED. thats why he wasnt coaching at the high level you guys want. Our defensive line was very strong especially against the run last year. he hasnt shown me anything to say he needs to be replaced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back