***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
giphy (19).gif
giphy (20).gif

Just like you "left it at that" when people told you to chill on all your "Stroud couldn't recruit at Toledo lets get Kevin Patrick stuff". Nah you earned this L. It aint even a big one but you got your money's worth.
Okay baby let's go for it then. This was 100% the Pandemic and Taylor wanting to be close to family. What happened last year or the year before that on the recruiting trail with Stroud, nada.

Or for the last decade for that matter, what is the only difference this year, hmmm a Pandemic maybe?

Where as look at Kevin Patrick's track record over the last decade in both recruiting and player development vs Stroud's. I have deliberately not addressed specifics about Stroud because other teams and recruits read this forum.

Don't ever try an come for me, especially after I have been civil in trying to just celebrate a much needed commitment.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay baby let's go for it then. This was 100% the Pandemic and Taylor wanting to be close to family. What happened last year or the year before that on the recruiting trail with Stroud, nada.

Or for the last decade for that matter, what is the only difference this year, hmmm a Pandemic maybe?

Where as look at Kevin Patrick's track record over the last decade in both recruiting and player development vs Stroud's. I have deliberately not addressed specifics about Stroud because other teams and recruits read this forum.

Don't ever try an come for me, especially after I have been civil in trying to just celebrate a much needed commitment.

Go Canes
You are being intentionally looney.

Go Canes
Bro, quit acting like that **** that won’t flush down the toilet.

I give you permission to just let this go and be happy.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Feel free to die on that hill but as LCE said, you literally sound insane. What’s your excuse going to be when he wrecks shop on the trail next cycle too?

Advertisement

Go Canes
That’s right stand in the paint!!!

Advertisement
Back