***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
Does Marshall commit on the same day as Taylor? What do you guys think? t

I don't think he does usually kids like to have their own separate moment even if they're going to the same school.
(Usually) everything about this recruiting year has been unusual I will say that also.

Guess I'll come back to the board once the threads go back to normal
2B2A923E-5438-4622-B3ED-A1C34FB76525.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like how Taylor one time took his family to Sea World. They were watching Shamu the whale when Taylor got splashed. So Taylor yells, ‘I’m Leonard Taylor and no one gets me wet!’ So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, ‘How do you like it?’ And then **** if Taylor didn’t step in there and finish the show.

To Leonard Taylor!

Advertisement
Discussing things we love about Leonard is the opposite of derailment. This is a thread celebrating Leonard. We have become too caught up in the end result (i.e., Where' he going to sign?!!!) that we lose track of what is really important--the young man.

I'm trying to steer this ship away from the treacherous course of insider scoops and lugubrious predictions and back to a journey of collegiality and the celebration of youthful zeal and exuberance.

Upvoted for appropriate and impeccable use of lugubrious.

Advertisement
Back