***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Leonard for his desire for black and milds

tenor (1).gif
tenor (9).gif

It's happened before, on multiple threads, when we start to talk about pizza or radio or high school. Usually, Inday comes in with the OCD and starts a 2.0 or a 3.0 thread.

We've still got a few days to move from gentle derailment into slightly less gentle derailment.
Discussing things we love about Leonard is the opposite of derailment. This is a thread celebrating Leonard. We have become too caught up in the end result (i.e., Where' he going to sign?!!!) that we lose track of what is really important--the young man.

I'm trying to steer this ship away from the treacherous course of insider scoops and lugubrious predictions and back to a journey of collegiality and the celebration of youthful zeal and exuberance.

Advertisement
Discussing things we love about Leonard is the opposite of derailment. This is a thread celebrating Leonard. We have become too caught up in the end result (i.e., Where' he going to sign?!!!) that we lose track of what is really important--the young man.

I'm trying to steer this ship away from the treacherous course of insider scoops and lugubrious predictions and back to a journey of collegiality and the celebration of youthful zeal and exuberance.
Had to google lugubrious and appreciated your sentiment even more after discovering the meaning.

Leonard Taylor not only always pays his taxes months in advance but he throws a little sumthin' extra in for the government just to make up for all the people taking fake deductions.

He once sent my mom flowers on her birthday on behalf of all sons because he knew I'd forget.

Leonard Taylor not only always pays his taxes months in advance but he throws a little sumthin' extra in for the government just to make up for all the people taking fake deductions.

He once sent my mom flowers on her birthday on behalf of all sons because he knew I'd forget.
I found a recent picture of him.
Unknown.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

You sir are a national treasure.

Advertisement
Back