***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

Advertisement
Advertisement
18D44C86-878C-471F-8D17-5F37DE87507D.gif

Advertisement
check it 1 hour before he commits. then you'll know where he's going. :sneaky:

Yup. Ivins probably knows but out of respect he won’t flip it just yet. Even if everyone thinks Taylor is coming, once the “expert” on that teams 247 puts his balllllzzzzz out there it really draws attention.

Advertisement
Seriously tho. If the kids was to be done with recruiting then why not just commit to day or tm?... what the point of waiting if you already know what you are goi g to do

didn’t know if it should go here or not but lizards started a thread cuz he said to not believe crystal balls on and ig live but the thread is mostly lizards bashing himView attachment 123996

“Just bc she texts this other guy all the time and I caught her sending nudes once doesn’t mean she’s cheating. She told me they were just fiends and I believe her.”

Advertisement
Seriously tho. If the kids was to be done with recruiting then why not just commit to day or tm?... what the point of waiting if you already know what you are goi g to do
He’s a top 10 recruit and he’s scheduled to announced on the CBS Network. It’s not like he’s waiting until NSD, kid is just having his moment.

Yup. Ivins probably knows but out of respect he won’t flip it just yet. Even if everyone thinks Taylor is coming, once the “expert” on that teams 247 puts his balllllzzzzz out there it really draws attention.

So wait, let me understand this. You are saying that this "gentlemen's agreement" that the home-team-expert doesn't flip his crystal ball until the last minute...doesn't apply to other writers...thus if you are not an "expert" who covers the Hurricanes, it's OK for you to flip your crystal ball?

And that, say, an "expert" who doesn't cover the Gaytors is allowed to flip HIS crystal ball?

This is new information.

Kid wants to announce on tv. Maybe that's the date they gave him. Maybe August 6th is a meaningful date for him?

To keep grown men talking about them 24/7 on message boards

Advertisement
Back