***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

So wait, let me understand this. You are saying that this "gentlemen's agreement" that the home-team-expert doesn't flip his crystal ball until the last minute...doesn't apply to other writers...thus if you are not an "expert" who covers the Hurricanes, it's OK for you to flip your crystal ball?

And that, say, an "expert" who doesn't cover the Gaytors is allowed to flip HIS crystal ball?

This is new information.

Ivins said he knew Avantte was coming but didn’t flip his crystal ball to ruin his moment. Ivins seems to be a pretty stand up dude and if him keeping his mouth allows him more future to talk to him then maybe that’s his strategy. Wiltfong doesn’t care cause he is too dog. Other writers follow him.

just saying maybe Ivins operates differently than others with his balllzzzz

Advertisement
Ivins said he knew Avantte was coming but didn’t flip his crystal ball to ruin his moment. Ivins seems to be a pretty stand up dude and if him keeping his mouth allows him more future to talk to him then maybe that’s his strategy. Wiltfong doesn’t care cause he is too dog. Other writers follow him.

this. Kids seem to trust him. He knows the value of that trust. Who was the only site writer at Brinson's bash?

He's been asked to change it 100x on the 247 site. He said this morning that he lowered his confidence level on UF to 2 from 8. He's still "gathering information" and there's no rush right now. Translated: giving the kid his moment.

Advertisement

Yeah, I was referring to the situation from a couple of months ago when an "Alabama lean" was CB'd to the Gaytors by Ivins, and then Saban dropped bags and the kid stuck with Bama.

Gaytor fans FREAKED OUT that Ivins "ruined" the clandestine Gaytor Flipz.

Advertisement
this. Kids seem to trust him. He knows the value of that trust. Who was the only site writer at Brinson's bash?

He's been asked to change it 100x on the 247 site. He said this morning that he lowered his confidence level on UF to 2 from 8. He's still "gathering information" and there's no rush right now. Translated: giving the kid his moment.
Yeah I don't get the hate on this site for him. He seems like a pretty stand up dude. He can get an attitude sometimes but that's just a normal human trait lol.

Is this kinda like saying you are telling "your truth" as opposed to the "objective truth"? That's a really fun phenomenon lately. 🙄
I'm just saying, the guy said he only deals with reality and believes Taylor is up in the air.

However, as some of us know, he is not up in the air at all.

So what reality is he using? Lol

Advertisement
1596047763629.png

EeHKHqWWAAYOMe8.jpg

Advertisement
And things aren’t exactly on good terms with UF/ Palmetto.
Are those thing repairable down the stretch that could hurt us before the ink actually dries. I love the kids announcing here but until ink dries we have been burnt so many times.

Advertisement
Back