BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
why not and what were other/better options?
I'm not a Watson fan, and wouldn't count on Chubb doing anything. Stefanski is a good coach, but he also wont have play call duties either. I guess if you can't get a job as play caller an OC with a good offensive coach is next best thing. Don't wanna take a demotion to QB coach. So it's fine.

It's a good fit even without him calling plays. Very few OC jobs out there where the team is a legit playoff contender.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate Cleveland as much as I hate Baltimore but I'll say this right now- Kenny will be an OC (or higher) longer than Joe Brady.
Brady strikes me as the kind who caught lightning in a bottle. I'm not saying he's terrible, just not as stellar as it seemed. He can bounce around the NFL for a while, then maybe end up back in CFB and never have the level of success he had in 2019 with LSU.

Advertisement
Brady strikes me as the kind who caught lightning in a bottle. I'm not saying he's terrible, just not as stellar as it seemed. He can bounce around the NFL for a while, then maybe end up back in CFB and never have the level of success he had in 2019 with LSU.
And I think in addition that Buffalo is a much more precarious situation to be in as a coach. On the surface it might seem very appealing to attach yourself to Josh Allen but I think that franchise is a season away from blowing that entire staff up.

I'm the last person to be a Cleveland apologist but I think it's a much more stable situation overall in the near future and I think Kenny will get to show his value this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back