BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

What’s the rule on coaches? Can analysts coach at practice and the game? How the **** does that work?

Just can’t recruit?

Advertisement
What’s the rule on coaches? Can analysts coach at practice and the game? How the **** does that work?

Just can’t recruit?
Pretty sure they can now do just about everything a listed coach can do other than "coach" during the games.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t mind raiders keeping Antonio pierce and the entire defensive staff. Hope Dorsey as OC, and get the best Gm we can…
You don’t want Dorsey to the Raiders. Mark Davis is a terrible owner. Over time, I wouldn’t be surprised if he were judged as being as bad as the former Washington owner.

…well as a Raider fan am I supposed to wait until Mark dies lol? We need a new OC.
Al’s problem was he liked to meddle in player personnel decisions. Mark is the opposite in that he likes to tinker with his staff more than the players, but he’s not good at it. He inherited the team and is more like Jim Buss than Jeanie Buss for the Lakers.

Advertisement
Al’s problem was he liked to meddle in player personnel decisions. Mark is the opposite in that he likes to tinker with his staff more than the players, but he’s not good at it. He inherited the team and is more like Jim Buss than Jeanie Buss for the Lakers.
Al was ahead of the times and then he wasn’t. Mark can’t tell time.

lol Dorsey is going to be an OC in the NFL next year he isn’t coming here
He rose to OC and got fired midseason, he might get knocked to QB coach again but who knows which ties he has to other HCs.. I dont know his coaching tree connects, all about who you know..

lol Dorsey is going to be an OC in the NFL next year he isn’t coming here
I’m not sure. I ithnk his rep took a pretty big hit considering that Buffalo seemingly was better on offense after firing Dorsey. I haven’t looked at the stats for confirmation but that is certainly the national narrative.

Advertisement
Buffalo has not been better on offense and Allen has looked much worse
Since Dorsey was fired the Bills are 6-1 and have won 5 in a row. There is a reason for the narrative that the Bills have been better without Dorsey.
And whereas this maybe perception, perception is very, very often reality when it comes to coaching hires.

Every single offensive metric has dropped and pretty significantly since Dorsey was fired. He was scapegoated. I do like the way Brady uses his backs in the passing game and his run designs are much better.

Advertisement
Can someone please edit the "BREAKING" off of this thread title. Everytime I see this at the top, I think it's some new **** lol

Advertisement
Back