BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

All I know is that Kenny is clearly why Josh Allen missed a wide open Gabe Davis last night and ended yet another Bills season in disappointment. You can't win big in today's NFL with gunslingers that actually aren't that smart. And this stands even if Davis ran the wrong route. And it'll especially stand when the Bills roster is diminished due to cap issues and Diggs running away asap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Tua sucks the dolphins will never win he’s limited asf and he pre determines his throws. Dude throwing that last play with his chad Pennington arm was planned before the snap, dude wasn’t going to look at anyone else. They better not give him a big contract or they are going to ruin the growth (pause) of that squad.

Advertisement
And Tua sucks the dolphins will never win he’s limited asf and he pre determines his throws. Dude throwing that last play with his chad Pennington arm was planned before the snap, dude wasn’t going to look at anyone else. They better not give him a big contract or they are going to ruin the growth (pause) of that squad.
Let me tell you about his younger brother 😎

I’ve been saying it for the longest. Dude can’t run an NFL offense. We have a College QB playing in the NFL at QB for the Miami Dolphins.

Offense is not that much different in stats. Less than 2 points per game. Brady has just limited Allen(keeping him from trying to do everything) He just started running it alot more so Allen wouldnt make dumb plays(except for tonight).

Offense is not that much different in stats. Less than 2 points per game. Brady has just limited Allen(keeping him from trying to do everything) He just started running it alot more so Allen wouldnt make dumb plays(except for tonight).
Allen was really good at extending plays and avoiding the rush tonight.

So many near sacks.

Advertisement
Phins just ain't ready. The two guys pulling the trigger have next to no experience in January football.

I've never been a fan of the pick. He's average as ****.

I've never been a fan of the pick. He's average as ****.
I somewhat agree, but the Dolphins win last night with any 1 of Chubb, Phillips, Howard, or Waddle. Tua shows that he’s limited in certain situations, but he was also a few plays away from being the 2 seed in the AFC. The Dolphins have too many key injuries right now. That’s not all on Tua.

Advertisement
Last night wasn't all on Tua. But his limitations (i.e. arm strength, height, ability to extend plays, injury potential) are reasons I believe he would be a journeyman back-up if the Dolphins were to cut him loose. They won't, of course, and sign him to a big contract which will financially squeeze their cap numbers for years to come.

Joe Brady has called a better offense than Ken Dorsey did.

That being said my FINS have a million injuries folks dont realize how down bad we are...its amazing we are even in some of these games...LITERALLY OUR 3RD STRING EDGE GOT HURT LAST NIGHT...and we have been down like 3 ol every game , starting safety and cornerback.

We been standing on business with Eli Apple at corner on a hope and prayer.

I somewhat agree, but the Dolphins win last night with any 1 of Chubb, Phillips, Howard, or Waddle. Tua shows that he’s limited in certain situations, but he was also a few plays away from being the 2 seed in the AFC. The Dolphins have too many key injuries right now. That’s not all on Tua.
Not a big Tua fan but you are totally correct. Injuries at every level on offense and defense and on a lot of their best players.

Advertisement
Back