BREAKING: Ken Dorsey fired by Buffalo!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell me more about this plan....

Signed: Giants Fans!
I mean... with Devito at the. helm, do they win another game? Even if they dont end up with the 1st pick it looks good for one of the two being available. I think my Bears find comfort in playing in **** and will keep Justin Fields and build aorund him. So they probably take Harrison off the board even if its at #1. Cardinals probably win some more games and even if they dont, they will stick with Kyler and grab an OT, in a class that is fairly loaded with two franchise OTs IMHO. So really its the Giants and Pats that will be top 5ish that need a QB....

If he comes here, they better have some room in the budget for laptops because as soon as Mario tries to put a leash on his rolling offense, there's gonna be some glorious smashing in the booth.

lol Miami needs new blood, sticking to Miami guys is why this program is in the position its been in.
its a no from me dawg GIF

Advertisement
I mean... with Devito at the. helm, do they win another game? Even if they dont end up with the 1st pick it looks good for one of the two should be available. I think my Bears find comfort in playing in **** and will keep Justin Fields and build aorund him. So they probably take Harrison off the board even its at #1. Cardinals probably win some more games and even if they dont, they will stick with Kyler and grab an OT, in a class that is fairly loaded with two franchise OTs IMHO. So really its the Giants and Pats that will be top 5ish that need a QB....
I concur. And as a Giants fan, I hope we win no more games and get the best pick available to have our choice of top options.

No offense to young DeVito, but it would be infinitely more entertaining to watch Danny DeVito QB the Giants for the rest of the season...

Judging Dorsey at the NFL level is tough. Look at how many college football offensive masterminds have gone to the league only to fail miserably.

For all we know, he could thrive at the collegiate level.
Agreed, and who is to say he might not have to step back to QB coach for a bit.

Again, I'm not saying this is a direction we need to go, but this guy is a film rat and definitely doesn't lack fire.

Don't need to hate another Miami legend after MariBro gets ahold of him.

He’ll get another shot somewhere. Unfairly scapegoated to an extent, but the offense regressed last two seasons as did Josh Allen.

Stop the Miami connections. Go outside the box for Christ sakes. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.
Thinking Cooking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back