Breaking down the numbers........

Advertisement
Golden said 18-20 a few months ago similar to FSU class last year of 19.

the way i see it

QB 1 Olsen

RB 2 Collins,

WR 2-3 Cunningham,Kearse,Kermit

TE 2 Dobard, Travis Johnson
OL 2 Denver Kirkland,

1 DE

DT 3 Bryant,Bostwick, Bain or Senat
2 LB Thomas,
CB 1 Mackensie Alexander is starting to look good for UM
S 2 Carter, Mackenroe Alexander
ATH 1 Ray Lewis

Where do you get that about Mackensie Alexander? I'd love it if it's true but I have not heard that.

the way i see it

QB 1 Olsen

RB 2 Collins,

OL 2 Denver Kirkland,

1 DE

2 LB Thomas,
ATH 1 Ray Lewis

Ray should be a walk on and we go get another LB... I really like Deeb!

Advertisement

the way i see it

QB 1 Olsen

RB 2 Collins,

OL 2 Denver Kirkland,

1 DE

2 LB Thomas,
ATH 1 Ray Lewis

Where do you get that about Mackensie Alexander? I'd love it if it's true but I have not heard that.

If Miami offers his brother Mackenroe at Golden's camp it's pretty much a rap. They want to play together Mackenroe loves UM and Mackenzie isn't going anywhere without him. I think they both wanted to commit in late summer so Mackenroe should know by then if he has a offer or not.

the way i see it

QB 1 Olsen

RB 2 Collins,

OL 2 Denver Kirkland,

1 DE

2 LB Thomas,
ATH 1 Ray Lewis

If Miami offers his brother Mackenroe at Golden's camp it's pretty much a rap. They want to play together Mackenroe loves UM and Mackenzie isn't going anywhere without him. I think they both wanted to commit in late summer so Mackenroe should know by then if he has a offer or not.

Well that's easy then. I don't care how small this class is. If that is what it takes then why bother waiting to get Mackenroe into a camp? Just offer him and get Mackensie in the process. Mackensie is that good.

I honestly believe if we gave Macenroe a scholly, Mackensie wouldst still come here. Don't care what anyone says about them wanting to play together. If that was the case all the schools that offered Kensie would have already offered Roe.

Advertisement
What is the thought on AJL. I know IITU list him as a 2013 commit. Does that mean most believe he won't give him after the fall semester?

whenever someone says source.....just laff

2(LB) ______ , ______ [ My source tell me we already have two silence ]

especially when they can't use english very well either

Not a big fan of correcting peoples grammar, but if you're gonna correct my man on using silence instead of silents, at least spell laugh, or "laff" right. Just sayin'.

Need to get Kehoe as much talent as possible to work with. Hadn't heard Denver Kirkland's name. Where is he from? Is Gadbois goin JUCO on us? Whats up with little McDermott?

Need to get Kehoe as much talent as possible to work with. Hadn't heard Denver Kirkland's name. Where is he from? Is Gadbois goin JUCO on us? Whats up with little McDermott?

Denver Kirkland from Booker T. Washington Miami leads for him.

Gadbois is with UM now he went Prep and was an EE kid. Gadbois and Flowers look really good.

Little McDermott is a 2014 kid. Looks like a 5 or high 4 star OT.

Advertisement
What is the thought on AJL. I know IITU list him as a 2013 commit. Does that mean most believe he won't give him after the fall semester?
He's going to prep at Hargrave and will be back in either Jan 2013 for spring ball or for fall practice next year.

Just a quick note on Ray Lewis and RL III......Ray came in as a freshman at 5'10 190 pounds ( was on competitive wrestling team in high school at 185 before fall camp) RL III is already 5'9 and alleged 190,I think he'll add on a few more inches and become a 5'11-6' 200 lb. freshman rb by next year.Just watch,I guarantee It

Advertisement
I just dont see Miami taking 20 player in 2012 Class, 14-18 is the number Golden
place out there...

1(QB) Olson [ This will bring our number to 5 a number Golden like]

1(RB) Collins , [we are only losing James after next season]

2(WR) AJL , Kearse [KT is a SR. /JK can still play many position so he's no lock here]

2(TE) Standish Dobard , _____ [w/ limited talent is on this roster, I prefer TE/WR and TE /OT ]

2(OL) _____,(G)______ [ I like to see UM sign 3 but with limited S'ship and 2 SR. on the way out]

Defense

1/0 (DE) _____ high profile DE only

3(DT) Keith Bryant ,______ ,______ [ With Alex moving to C and one Sr.
Miami still need 3 high profile DT. This is were Championship are won ]

1/0 (CB) _______ high profile CB

3 (S) _______ , _______ , Ray Lewis III [two sr. on the way out ,Golden need to find a 4/5 star
kid who ready to compete for a Starting job ]

that 16-18 spots

C.White ,B.Sanders ,D.Perry ,L.Robinson,H. Wells
Most improve and contribute to the team or they could be on the move....

we well need a punter and probably a kicker also......taking 2 spots

we will have 80 on schollie this year......planning to take a hit of 5 due to sanctions......and my feeling is 5 a year for 3 years

we have 12 seniors

that will take us down to 68

if we lose 2-3 more to the NFL/transfer that will give us 14-15 max

you have to figure on 2 spots for a punter and a kicker......unless we can find another matt bosher.....but those kids who can kick and punt that well are rare

so you have to figure on the worst case scenario.......which is 12-13......11-12 counting AJL

any other spots we can free up beyond that are a bonus

Last edited:
I just dont see Miami taking 20 player in 2012 Class, 14-18 is the number Golden
place out there...

1(QB) Olson [ This will bring our number to 5 a number Golden like]

1(RB) Collins , [we are only losing James after next season]

2(WR) AJL , Kearse [KT is a SR. /JK can still play many position so he's no lock here]

2(TE) Standish Dobard , _____ [w/ limited talent is on this roster, I prefer TE/WR and TE /OT ]

2(OL) _____,(G)______ [ I like to see UM sign 3 but with limited S'ship and 2 SR. on the way out]

Defense

1/0 (DE) _____ high profile DE only

3(DT) Keith Bryant ,______ ,______ [ With Alex moving to C and one Sr.
Miami still need 3 high profile DT. This is were Championship are won ]

1/0 (CB) _______ high profile CB

3 (S) _______ , _______ , Ray Lewis III [two sr. on the way out ,Golden need to find a 4/5 star
kid who ready to compete for a Starting job ]

that 16-18 spots

C.White ,B.Sanders ,D.Perry ,L.Robinson,H. Wells
Most improve and contribute to the team or they could be on the move....

we well need a punter and probably a kicker also......taking 2 spots

we will have 80 on schollie this year......planning to take a hit of 5 due to sanctions......and my feeling is 5 a year for 3 years

we have 12 seniors

that will take us down to 68

if we lose 2-3 more to the NFL/transfer that will give us 14-15 max

you have to figure on 2 spots for a punter and a kicker......unless we can find another matt bosher.....but those kids who can kick and punt that well are rare

so you have to figure on the worst case scenario.......which is 12-13......11-12 counting AJL

any other spots we can free up beyond that are a bonus

While I agree with the spirit of your post I will be really ****ed off if we get whacked with 15 scholies. Is it just me or does 15 seem excessive all thing considered?

Advertisement
Back