BREAKING - BLAKE BAKER

I absolutely believe he needs to be replaced.

Those "qualifiers" are facts. We can be 15-0 against a bunch of teams from the Sun Belt Conference that played back up QBs. It doesnt mean we are a good team.

Arkansas already did some house cleaning this season

Al Golden wasn't fired mid season
And it’s also a fact that we won those games, held FSU to 10, held Virginia to 14 etc. your complaints just don’t have the gravity coexisting with those things, even taking games like tonight into account. If we were 2-3, like Arkansas, you'd have more ground to stand on.

Advertisement
Told you mothasuckas his Ed don’t break bull**** is whack. Baker is garbage and Diaz is just as much to blame. These are all his guys he recruited

And it’s also a fact that we won those games, held FSU to 10, held Virginia to 14 etc. your complaints just don’t have the gravity coexisting with those things, even taking games like tonight into account. If we were 2-3, like Arkansas, you'd have more ground to stand on.
Excuse me...Ark St

And NO...NO WE did not beat Clemson...we did not WIN all those games

Thanks for playing

Have a great day

We can be happy with the W but also not satisfied with some of what we saw...

Advertisement
Precedent...against what good offenses?

UAB....not a great offense....didnt shut them out or totally dominate

Louisville...they scored ALOT

PITT... barely won agsinst a Back up QB and a true fresh WR had 147 receiving yards

FSU, as bad as they are, we looked the best

Clemson...no comment

UVA...no comment

D is trash
Excuse me...Ark St

And NO...NO WE did not beat Clemson...we did not WIN all those games

Thanks for playing

Have a great day
No one has beaten Clemson. You don’t even want to give the principle of charity that I was obviously not talking about the Clemson game? Listen, if we have a couple of losses remaining where we give up 30 points or are shredded for 400 yards, I’m right with you. Just not there yet.

Yeah, we should

Manny could take over. Just last season he had to take a bigger role halfway through the season. You don't let this kind of mediocrity continue
I seem to remember manny is familiar with mid season firings.. so maybe there’s a chance.

Advertisement
Check out NC State's schedule and look at the teams/defenses that performed better than us.
Fvckin' Duke's defense played better than ours.

We allowed NC State to exceed their average for points and yards tonight.

The **** Virginia Tech and UNC games are making me cringe right about now.

Advertisement
Blake Baker has been a disappointment. I don’t like his player rotation, substitutions or defensive scheme.

that said, I don’t think any of the Canes defensive players are as good as they think they are. There are no Greg Rousseau types on this defense, so everyone should return next season to improve their draft stock

Advertisement
Does baby baker know the history at the university of MIAMI, on how the defense was so dominant. Clearly, he's out of his league. Our defense last night was SWISS cheese at best. There is No bad **** attitude.

We are a poorly coached defensive football team. I’ll give Stroud a pass, but the rest of them are suspect at best. ****, offer Raymond the DC job(doubt he takes it), but that would cure our CB issues and possibly gives us an in the Louisiana. The $ should be there if we got rid of 2 to add 1. We need some upgrades somehow.

Go Canes!

6-1 and likely to be top 10 come Sunday bish but go off.

I think some of y’all forgot what those “Golden” years were actually like.

People keep saying we want a rematch against Clemson. Not with our defense we don't. Next time they might just put up 80 against us.

Advertisement
Back