BREAKING - Arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown

Advertisement
I just put a JuJu Smith-Schuster jersey over my Dog the Bounty Hunter gear and am going to go try to apprehend AB in Hollywood right now. No worries. I'll offer him a cigarette once I have him in cuffs.

9rs3jkopKW1xe.gif

Advertisement
Don’t wish for any mans downfall but he did this repeatedly on his own. I wonder if this is the most advanced we’ve seen CTE in an active player or dude has always been crazy.

Advertisement
For a person like AB does not need jails or prison. He needs professional guidance. Under supervision of course, what's the latest.

Advertisement
Just drove past his neighborhood on my way to lunch. Channel 10 and 7 had trucks outside the gates. One of my customers does his property maintenance. He said AB owes him around 2 grand. He's just going to cut his losses and terminate the contract.

Advertisement
The trucker was there to pick up the baby mama's stuff.

SIAP
The truck was making a delivery. The driver said he needed payment up front before he would unload the package. Apparently the bill was roughly $4k. AB and accomplice didn't agree so they (allegedly)beat up the driver and took the item that was being delivered. Thus the burglary charge.

The driver claims he was hired to deliver belongings AB had stored in California -- but when he arrived and demanded his $4,000 payment, Brown refused to hand over the cash.

The driver claims he tried to leave the home (with AB's property still in his truck) but Brown picked up a rock and threw it at the vehicle causing a dent and a paint chip on the driver's side door. The driver called police to report the vehicle damage.

A short time later, the driver was contacted by the moving company and asked him to go back to Brown's home to redeliver the goods ... telling him Brown was willing to make the initial $4,000 payment PLUS an additional $860 to cover damage to the truck and the extra work time.

Upon arrival, the driver claims AB gave him the $4,000 but refused to pay a cent more -- so again, they argued. But, this time, the driver says Brown forced his way into the driver's side of the main cabin and began to physically strike him.

The driver claims AB's trainer, Glenn Holt -- a former NFL player -- grabbed the keys from the ignition and opened the side of the truck so Brown could unload his belongings.

The driver says he tried to battle Holt for the keys and suffered cuts on his hand in the process.

While AB and his pals were unloading the truck, the driver says he told the group they were taking property that belonged to another client ... so they tossed it back in the truck, causing damage to the items.

When cops eventually arrived, they found AB sitting at his front door but when he saw officers, he retreated inside and shut the door. Cops say they tried to make contact with him "with negative results."

Advertisement
Back