nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
05E782CF-BF98-4F98-A32C-759187DEFA0E.gif

69D3EEDF-3E14-4BD4-9AE8-EDC2FF9076FE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He needs help right now....this may be how they can get him in for an evaluation

Watched a buddy of mine go through something like this last year and he did something like this that got him arrested which eventually got him under a 72 hour observation

Thankfully hes doing very good now.

Advertisement
He needs help right now....this may be how they can get him in for an evaluation

Watched a buddy of mine go through something like this last year and he did something like this that got him arrested which eventually got him under a 72 hour observation

Thankfully hes doing very good now.

It has all the looks of METH....

Advertisement
Thanks to the CIS brain brigade, we all know this to be part of his intricate well-thought-out plan.

Phase one, get the Raiders to overpay ✔️

Phase 2, get an inside look at the New England Patriots and assess the viability of Tom Brady going forward ✔️

Phase 3, after moving on from the unsatisfactory situation in New England, get Drew Rosenhaus to fire you, negating your contract ✔️

Phase 4, get yourself arrested so you can train for free ✔️

Phase 5, emerge from prison a Muslim homosexual and get the community in San Francisco to embrace you...

Egomaniacal and narcissistic. He won’t stop, he can’t stop. The Antonio Brown Story has a very sad, dark ending. He can’t change even if he wants to and I don’t think he will ever want to.

Advertisement
Back