2024 Braylon Staley 4* WR from SC

Advertisement
We have been back 2 back 2 back offseason champs before.. then the season starts..

Can Mario reverse this? That is the question.. I know MANY are grading him on some curve that no other corch got but even Duke was winning games with new staff in ACC..
Probably why I’m just enjoying the off-season because we can point to whatever we want, but he’s the boss. Worst season I’ve ever witnessed on his watch.

Definitely shouldn’t be a curve though I think he’s a better coach than what we saw for sure

Advertisement
So we're missing out on Miller and Staley.....

OUCH
But we gettin Barney
1688084373968.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well... As long as Trader is in there, I'm cool with it. I honestly haven't watched anything on Barney yet so I have no opinion on him.
He looks pretty **** good to be honest

But we still need that dominant #1 game changer

He looks pretty **** good to be honest

But we still need that dominant #1 game changer

At this point if a #1 WR isn't available out of high school, I could understand taking the NIL money and setting it aside for a top WR transfer (there is always one or two each year). But if that is the plan, Cristobal better not f#cking strike out again with the elite WRs in the portal. If we have to pay triple the other teams, then pay triple. It just takes one breakout year by a WR and the narrative will change significantly. But you have to spend money to make money. Cristobal needs to start tampering now like Riley did with Addison.

Advertisement
At this point if a #1 WR isn't available out of high school, I could understand taking the NIL money and setting it aside for a top WR transfer (there is always one or two each year). But if that is the plan, Cristobal better not f#cking strike out again with the elite WRs in the portal. If we have to pay triple the other teams, then pay triple. It just takes one breakout year by a WR and the narrative will change significantly. But you have to spend money to make money. Cristobal needs to start tampering now like Riley did with Addison.
I’m with ya. I’m also hopeful that TVD/Dawson can show something this year and get some guys we might not even be thinking about. Guys like ****ey last year kinda out of left field, we know Mario won’t slow down

But yeah a portal QB and WR I’d be fine with focusing there

Advertisement
Back