2024 Braylon Staley 4* WR from SC

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Visiting this weekend. No mention of him from our SC CIS posters so this is out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Added Braylon to the OV list. Thanks @One9

Advertisement
Judd was on locked on Canes today. They asked the ambassador the top 3 recruits he's pushing the hardest for

1. Jerrick Gibson (Must Get)
  2. Chance (already on board but was #2 before)
  3. Caleb Odom
  4. Braylon Staley
  5. Joseph Ionata

Its interesting that considering all of the WR recruiting, other than Chance, he wants Braylon the most.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Judd was on locked on Canes today. They asked the ambassador the top 3 recruits he's pushing the hardest for

1. Jerrick Gibson (Must Get)
  2. Chance (already)
  3. Caleb Odom
  4. Braylon Staley
  5. Joseph Ionata

Its interesting that considering all of the WR recruiting, other than Chance, he wants Braylon the most.

Might be a dude that’s willing to listen.

Smith, Trader, Wingo may not be….at least connecting with him. Yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you think after Clemson picked up a couple WR commits?
ive seen the light...

i wont wait on s.fla wrs to commit to us. We already got 1 in chance.

Im all about getting guys in the boat and clemson may have recruited above him....and i want Duff as well as Miller and Hawkins

They should push for this kid...that applies pressure to the Traders of the world.

ive seen the light...

i wont wait on s.fla wrs to commit to us. We already ot 1 in chance.

Im all about getting guys in the boat and clemson may have recruited above him....and i want Duff as well as Miller and Hawkins (keep an eye on the kid that just ran a 4.3 at camp).

They should push for this kid...that applies pressure to the Traders of the world.

Agree with all of this

I have a feeling we get 1 out of McCoy/Trader/Smith…With most likely being Trader (by no means do I think he is a definite, nor do I think it's a lock we get 1 out of the 3…But I think we do with Beard/CMC/new offense combo). But we have 1 in the bag, and like Gol\geta said don't wait…Some of these OOS kids we are in the top 5 for really look legit.

Staley, Wingo, Miller. I'm a Duff fan as well, but I'm not sure if they kinda have him as plan B/C

Last edited:
ive seen the light...

i wont wait on s.fla wrs to commit to us. We already ot 1 in chance.

Im all about getting guys in the boat and clemson may have recruited above him....and i want Duff as well as Miller and Hawkins (i would keep an eye on the kid that just ran a 4.3 at camp).

It’s a dog fight for everyone if I’ve ever seen it. Hope we get Hawkins.

Agree with all of this

I have a feeling we get 1 out of McCoy/Trader/Smith…With most likely being Trader (by no means do I think he is a definite, nor do I think it's a lock we get 1 out of the 3…But I think we do with Beard/CMC/new offense combo). But we have 1 in the bag, and like Goleta said don't wait…Some of these kids we are in the top 5 for really look legit.

Staley, Wingo, Miller. I'm a Duff fan as well, but I'm not sure if they kinda have him as plan B/C
They should try to lock Duff up like they did with some other upside guys.

Advertisement
Back