2024 Braylon Staley 4* WR from SC

Advertisement

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
I think Tenn will be hard to beat if Clemson truly doesn’t have room.

He is a stud though. Not a take the top off type burner but plenty fast enough. That film shows elite hands, catch radius, and body control/adjustment. He moves like and has the same body type as Devonta Smith.

Advertisement
Does he have a commit date already? Im hoping alot of these WRs do the diva thing and go till Decemeber because i think unlike last year our on field product will help this time around.

Does he have a commit date already? Im hoping alot of these WRs do the diva thing and go till Decemeber because i think unlike last year our on field product will help this time around.

Doesn't look like he has commitment date according to this thread

ive seen the light...

i wont wait on s.fla wrs to commit to us. We already got 1 in chance.

Im all about getting guys in the boat and clemson may have recruited above him....and i want Duff as well as Miller and Hawkins

They should push for this kid...that applies pressure to the Traders of the world.
We just need players. Now with NIL, non local kids would love to play in Miami.

I think Tenn will be hard to beat if Clemson truly doesn’t have room.

He is a stud though. Not a take the top off type burner but plenty fast enough. That film shows elite hands, catch radius, and body control/adjustment. He moves like and has the same body type as Devonta Smith.

He's a player but I think there are like 8+ guys ahead of him on our board so I'm not sure he has a legit offer.

Advertisement
He’s intriguing for sure. Top notch athlete! Triple jumped over 48 feet as a junior that’s elite as it gets for his age. Also ran 21.60 in the 200 so he has good long speed. Film shows strong hands but he doesn’t show the same playmaking ability as some of the other guys we’re after. Clemson telling him no thanks might be the chip on his shoulders needed to take his game to the next level.

Staley or Duff?

I like both but can understand if you mean Duff. Staley though I think would be near the top, he looks like a stud.

They're two different body types and WRs. I love Duff and what he brings to the table. As for Staley, he's in that same category as Miller, Trader, Graham mold.

Advertisement
They're two different body types and WRs. I love Duff and what he brings to the table. As for Staley, he's in that same category as Miller, Trader, Graham mold.

Ya I just meant overall quality…I can't see Staley being behind many, I think he's in top group of "coach can I come on board!"- Insta "**** yes what number what would you like"…Tape is really good imo.

Last edited:
He’s intriguing for sure. Top notch athlete! Triple jumped over 48 feet as a junior that’s elite as it gets for his age. Also ran 21.60 in the 200 so he has good long speed. Film shows strong hands but he doesn’t show the same playmaking ability as some of the other guys we’re after. Clemson telling him no thanks might be the chip on his shoulders needed to take his game to the next level.

Just a side note. This guy is really fast and ran 21.6. Dylan Day over early eval safety also ran 21.6.

Ya I just meant overall quality…I can't see Staley being behind many, I think he's in top group of "coach can I come on board!"- Insta "**** yes what number what would you like"…Tape is really good imo.
Skeeter Valentine?

IMG_6510.jpeg

Cousin Skeeter?

IMG_6508.jpeg

Muppet Baby Skeeter? (I doubt it’s this one)

IMG_6511.jpeg

Where does Skeeter come from? Can’t be a mosquito thing. CIS Skeeter needs an avi…. And gifs lol

Advertisement
Back