2024 Braylon Staley 4* WR from SC

Advertisement
Skeeter Valentine?

View attachment 241122

Cousin Skeeter?

View attachment 241121

Muppet Baby Skeeter? (I doubt it’s this one)

View attachment 241123

Where does Skeeter come from? Can’t be a mosquito thing. CIS Skeeter needs an avi…. And gifs lol
😂 Looks like that didn’t go so well…

IMG_6512.jpeg

I guess none of the above.

It was a friendly thumbs down lol

I aint' much of a gifer or a memer…or whatever the **** those are called.
I feel better. I meant no harm. The only one I remember doing with you in it was years ago when you were going back and forth with a guy named Skeeper and I had two stick figures slugging it out saying “skeet skeet” and “skeep skeep”. I think Skeeter ultimately decapitated Skeeper.

I’ll see myself out now.

Advertisement
He won state in the 200 and triple jump. He’s fast but there are levels to everything. He’s not Jerrae Hawkins, Chris Johnson fast but he’s got respectable verified speed.
Yeah there are levels but thats plenty fast at any position. Those guys you name have elite speed though. When they say track speed thats what they mean.

Yeah there are levels but thats plenty fast at any position. Those guys you name have elite speed though. When they say track speed thats what they mean.
I agree. His triple jump is more impressive than his 200. He’s on pace to be a 50 foot+ triple jumper as a senior in high school. That would contend for best in the country at the HS level. That shows his explosiveness. It also shows that if he can fill out he’s more than just a slot. He’s a guy that doesn’t have the height but can climb the ladder with best. Wouldn’t shock me at all if he has a 40+ inch vert

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like the way this dude plays. He plays bigger than his size (big pause) and he has deceptive speed to go on top of it.

Advertisement
Back