Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Ya but is this a recent update on Graves? Was first mentioned back in like March/April then crickets
It’s always going to be like that with JUCO. They usually don’t get real steam til like mid October

It’s always going to be like that with JUCO. They usually don’t get real steam til like mid October

I understand that...But has anyone heard anything of Miami even being involved or are you just posting a kid listed under Miami interest on 247

Outside of Joe Jackson, our starting LBs are not 1st round quality right now. But, that doesn't stop these kids from going to the draft. Even if they're day 3 picks as we've seen recently.
After what I saw on Sunday anyone who isn’t a senior should not declare ... unless you’re a wr

Advertisement
After Sunday the only one who looks like an nfl player is Willis and he gone anyways. Joe Jax needs to work on his technique. Saw nothing on Sunday
Joe is a one trick pony... He's not a 1st round pick at all. Maybe 3rd. Bullrush no counter... No spin, I guess Kul took his hand tricks over to Bama with him. Lol

Advertisement
Joe is a one trick pony... He's not a 1st round pick at all. Maybe 3rd. Bullrush no counter... No spin, I guess Kul took his hand tricks over to Bama with him. Lol

Sadly I kind of agree. But drafting in the nfl is all about athleticism, bend and length for DE’s and Jackson has those.

Joe pulled a spin move on Sunday, easily beat the OT, and ran Burrow into his brothers.

Watch the games and pay attention.

Advertisement
Joe pulled a spin move on Sunday, easily beat the OT, and ran Burrow into his brothers.

Watch the games and pay attention.
How many times did you notice this? What about the other 55 snaps? I saw Burns execute a beautiful spin move and collect a nice sack.

Advertisement
shocked-amazed.gif

Advertisement
Back