Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Why do you insist on saying this in every post you make?
Does it bother you that much ? it ain’t that serious... And it is weird because you would think a guy like Richards or McIntosh would have been committed by now but they haven’t and most of Miami’s top targets haven’t but a lot of other schools are getting their commits from their priority targets. Also is a stark contrast of how the staff had a social media presence throughout the duration of recruiting the 2018 class compared to this one as well where they don’t seem that active on twitter or so this year.

Last edited:
Does it bother you that much ? it ain’t that serious... And it is weird because you would think a guy like Richards or McIntosh would have been committed by now but they haven’t and most of Miami’s top targets haven’t but a lot of other schools are getting their commits from their priority targets. It’s a stark contrast of how the staff had a social media presence throughout the duration of recruiting the 2018 class compared to this one as well where they don’t seem that active on twitter or so this year.
Yes, it's annoying as **** to be honest. You sound like a whiny little 16 year old girl who's father didn't get her a BMW when she got her driver's license. The cycle is over in February. Until then, Amazon can bring you tampons in as little as 24 hours.

Last year we had most of our top targets locked up during the summer. One of the hottest teams on the trail. We kinda limping right now. Top targets we thought were coming having info come out that they’re leaning elsewhere. Bad early evals costing us on guys. It almost feel like that three game losing streak has just kinda rode on into the recruiting this summer. Can definitely turn around tho.

Last year we had most of our top targets locked up during the summer. One of the hottest teams on the trail. We kinda limping right now. Top targets we thought were coming having info come out that they’re leaning elsewhere. Bad early evals costing us on guys. It almost feel like that three game losing streak has just kinda rode on into the recruiting this summer. Can definitely turn around tho.
Besides Stevenson, which top targets are leaning elsewhere?

Advertisement
Yes, it's annoying as **** to be honest. You sound like a whiny little 16 year old girl who's father didn't get her a BMW when she got her driver's license. The cycle is over in February. Until then, Amazon can bring you tampons in as little as 24 hours.

Lol this cycle has been weird so far though

Fake Canes fans in here with that Baga dyck wedged in their throats. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.

We just haven't had a class leader like in the past, I'm not worried about Ingraham UV or OVing he's a local kid only difference is Miami can't pay for his meals and his lodging.

Advertisement
Only if you have Prime, I guess.

It's been weird with Richards and McIntosh. I would have liked to have seen them in this class already, and leading the charge. Ingraham's annoucement date hasn't changed, so not sure how anyone can call it weird. Everyone knew from the outset that Stevenson, Bogle and Neal were waiting to announce, so again, not weird, just frustrating as ****.

Anyone know when this dead period ends? Also, can our coaches go to HS games and talk to recruits or are they not allowed under the dead period?

Advertisement
This dude has been trollin since the start. Just trying to build the "suspense" for when he picks miami as his "last" OV. If he is confused enough to pick florida for the 5th, do we really want him on the team???

It's been weird with Richards and McIntosh. I would have liked to have seen them in this class already, and leading the charge. Ingraham's annoucement date hasn't changed, so not sure how anyone can call it weird. Everyone knew from the outset that Stevenson, Bogle and Neal were waiting to announce, so again, not weird, just frustrating as ****.
I agree, but my concern is there are no last minute fall backs if any 2 of these guys defect.

Advertisement
I think it's glaringly obvious that Richt is either quietly sitting on a strong finish or a very weak close. Nothing in between.

There has been very little obvious activity (i.e. activity purposely made known to us), very few leaks, and even all of the top prospects have been playing things very close to the vest. And I don't think this is all coincidental, either. It's by design.

That tells me that Richt is going with a stealth recruiting approach - which may or may not bode well for us.

So either he's got &hit lined up on the low, or he's relegated this class as a lower priority gap filler with the big focus on 2020. Hoping it's the former.

I think it's glaringly obvious that Richt is either quietly sitting on a strong finish or a very weak close. Nothing in between.

There has been very little obvious activity (i.e. activity purposely made known to us), very few leaks, and even all of the top prospects have been playing things very close to the vest. And I don't think this is all coincidental, either. It's by design.

That tells me that Richt is going with a stealth recruiting approach - which may or may not bode well for us.

So either he's got &hit lined up on the low, or he's relegated this class as a lower priority gap filler with the big focus on 2020. Hoping it's the former.

I agree. After last years NSD, I think he wants to put on a show towards NSD. We’ll see...there’s some big fish out there (Neal, MAR, Bogle, etc)

Does it bother you that much ? it ain’t that serious... And it is weird because you would think a guy like Richards or McIntosh would have been committed by now but they haven’t and most of Miami’s top targets haven’t but a lot of other schools are getting their commits from their priority targets. Also is a stark contrast of how the staff had a social media presence throughout the duration of recruiting the 2018 class compared to this one as well where they don’t seem that active on twitter or so this year.
i know im going to get heat for this but after the way his brother bolted out of here, i could care less if mcintosh comes here.

Advertisement
Back