Braylen Ingraham

So you know this kid's Mom?
I agree with premise that the Alabamas, Clemsons and UGAs, to name a few, are buying players.
But I think we should be careful with accusing player's parents (at least until post-signing day. :)
I was just speaking in general. I don’t know this kid but I know that people love the bag game. Just saying in most cases that trumps the love for Miami.

Advertisement
So you know this kid's Mom?
I agree with premise that the Alabamas, Clemsons and UGAs, to name a few, are buying players.
But I think we should be careful with accusing player's parents (at least until post-signing day. :)
I also never said his mom.

Advertisement
Why are guys afraid of UF, you really think he won't visit if the staff is recruiting him hard?

Why are guys afraid of UF, you really think he won't visit if the staff is recruiting him hard?
The fear mongerers are out in full force on the board per usual... it’s a weird recruiting year for sure but have to think we close on Ingraham who has been a priority for a long time

Last edited:
The fear mongerers are out in full force on the board per usual... it’s a weird recruiting year for sure but have to think we close on Ingraham who has a been a priority for a long time
Im not scared at all just thought we'd be an OV lock. Now him committing on his moms bday makes me still confident

No one is afraid of Florida. The fact that he is still deciding between us and Florida for his last official is disappointing. In a normal world, that would lead one to believe that Miami isn’t a sure thing; however, in this crazy world of recruiting, it could mean nothing. Perspective is everything, I guess.

Advertisement

It is never a good sign when the local kid is undecided about taking his last OV slot to local school.
You've followed college football for a few years and I know you know the recruiting culture, especially
in soFla.
This is never a good sign.
Maybe it's different with this kid, especially since he is apparently going to announce on his Mom's birthday.

hopefully we can get some recruiting momentum during the season because we fumbled the summer this year

Advertisement
The fear mongerers are out in full force on the board per usual... it’s a weird recruiting year for sure but have to think we close on Ingraham who has been a priority for a long time

No one's scared of UF. It's more that he's already made some OVs, and has others scheduled; meanwhile, he's deciding between us and UF for the last one. For a supposed Cane lock, that's far from Cane lock behavior, and represents an unsettling trend that has occurred with others that have gone down the same path.

Advertisement
No one's scared of UF. It's more that he's already made some OVs, and has others scheduled; meanwhile, he's deciding between us and UF for the last one. For a supposed Cane lock, that's far from Cane lock behavior, and represents an unsettling trend that has occurred with others that have gone down the same path.
I dont Consider anyone a cane lock per say especially with this class as it’s been weird so far. However I do Think Miami leads for sure though

Advertisement
Back