Brayden Lenius no longer visiting Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a surprise - too much of a project. He was a plan B kind of kid.

He wasn't. We wanted him bad. Just didn't get him.

We wanted Njoku over him. Probably asked him to wait until after signing day. Definitely didn't want him badly.

We wanted him. You can take my word for it.

For whatever it's worth, I think this guy is a stud and will blossom into a big-time TE.

D$, what are your predictions for tomorrow?

We wanted Njoku over him. Probably asked him to wait until after signing day. Definitely didn't want him badly.

For whatever it's worth, I think this guy is a stud and will blossom into a big-time TE.

Quiet signing day. Any good news will come from Overtown.

Quiet signing day. Any good news will come from Overtown.

So not looking good with JC?

Advertisement
Lets get the white boy from South Dade

we were way too late to that party. no chance.

We weren't late, he just wanted to be closer to his mother in Vancouver (Canada)....that's why his top schools is the northern most states that offered...

the post i commented on was the "white boy from south dade" which refers to worton. i said we were late to that party.

My bad bro! Lol

He was actually a Plan C or D because we didn't get to him down the list until we struck out with the guys we had targeted before him. We might have wound up in the position where we wanted him, but it wasn't until we struck out on the guys we wanted before we wanted him.

Advertisement

He was actually a Plan C or D because we didn't get to him down the list until we struck out with the guys we had targeted before him. We might have wound up in the position where we wanted him, but it wasn't until we struck out on the guys we wanted before we wanted him.

WHO YOU TALKING BOUT CHISE?

Advertisement
Back