Braxton Berrios update

The staff has the perfect opportunity to redshirt the kid, and call it a medical redshirt.

He absolutely should not have played last year. They rushed him on the field because Coley and Kaaya like him. But he wasn't a game changer, at all.

And if his targets had gone to Coley, Waters, and Lewis, I doubt there would have been any drop.

They can fix it this year. Shirt the kid, go with Scott, Coley, Waters, Lewis, Jones, and Brady. And come back next season with some combo of Coley, Berrios, Cager, Jones, Brady, and Bruce.

Maybe even move Gray to WR ...

Wont happen, staff is fighting for their jobs. They will do whatever they think is in their best interest alone

Advertisement
no one is saying that berrios sucks (at least thats not what I am saying)...on the other hand people on here saying coley sucks and our wr's all suck and acting like berrios is the best receiver on our roster b/c he ran a fast shuttle time.

no one is saying that berrios sucks (at least thats not what I am saying)...on the other hand people on here saying coley sucks and our wr's all suck and acting like berrios is the best receiver on our roster b/c he ran a fast shuttle time.

Well coley didnt do jack last year and got tackled twice and left the game, as for berrios i dont know who is saying the kid is the best wideout, because he aint, we better hope rayshawn and herb ball out because we cant rely on coley and berrios

I love Berrios because he's kinda white, but that shuttle time is getting used more than Folden's cloud.

Advertisement

Well coley didnt do jack last year and got tackled twice and left the game, as for berrios i dont know who is saying the kid is the best wideout, because he aint, we better hope rayshawn and herb ball out because we cant rely on coley and berrios

so your saying coley sucks? lmao he just forgot how to play football and lost his talent all of a sudden. or just maybe he is another on the long list of victims of an incompetent coaching staff that has no idea what to do with talent (not to mention those retarded bubble screens that everyone sees coming from a mile away). im not trying to praise coley but cmon give the kid a break he is obviously talented and our lack of competent coaches probably has something to do with it. he doesnt just suck all of a sudden.

so your saying coley sucks? lmao he just forgot how to play football and lost his talent all of a sudden. or just maybe he is another on the long list of victims of an incompetent coaching staff that has no idea what to do with talent (not to mention those retarded bubble screens that everyone sees coming from a mile away). im not trying to praise coley but cmon give the kid a break he is obviously talented and our lack of competent coaches probably has something to do with it. he doesnt just suck all of a sudden.

Hurns? Dorsett? And he balled his freshman year, did you watch him last year dropping wide open passes, no other wideouts had that problem why him? Yea your right the coaches just said yea forget this kid lets not teach him jack lmao dude you really are something else, coley is soft as ****, you baby tap the kid and he goes down and stays down, he stunk last year simple as that while others balled

Hurns? Dorsett? And he balled his freshman year, did you watch him last year dropping wide open passes, no other wideouts had that problem why him? Yea your right the coaches just said yea forget this kid lets not teach him jack lmao dude you really are something else, coley is soft as ****, you baby tap the kid and he goes down and stays down, he stunk last year simple as that while others balled

what about hurns and dorsett? they didnt even maximize dorsett here as a WR, all they ever had him do was go deep. sometimes talent is enough to override bad coaching. are you going to sit there and tell me that golden and coley are some offensive gurus now? calling coley soft to defend the coaches? is it s.coley's fault they set him up to get laid out for those retarted bubble screens? i remember (not sure if it was last year or yr before) when coley (or mightve been dorsett) got injured at the end of the half from one of those retarded play calls (think it was a reverse or something). sometimes its hard to outplay dumb coaching and playcalling. give the kid a break we know he is talented and we know the coahces are not, so why does he not get the benefit of the doubt?

Stacy came in here way better than he is now. Let that sink in. This dude went from one of the most dangerous playmaking freshman receivers in the country to a guy who catches occasional screens and gets slaughtered.

But yeah I'm sure it's all his fault. He suddenly lost all of his playmaking ability.

Advertisement

what about hurns and dorsett? they didnt even maximize dorsett here as a WR, all they ever had him do was go deep. sometimes talent is enough to override bad coaching. are you going to sit there and tell me that golden and coley are some offensive gurus now? calling coley soft to defend the coaches? is it s.coley's fault they set him up to get laid out for those retarted bubble screens? i remember (not sure if it was last year or yr before) when coley (or mightve been dorsett) got injured at the end of the half from one of those retarded play calls (think it was a reverse or something). sometimes its hard to outplay dumb coaching and playcalling. give the kid a break we know he is talented and we know the coahces are not, so why does he not get the benefit of the doubt?

Lmao yea you dont know sh¡t, again where am i defending the play calling? Hurns is balling in the NFL and was vetter evey year here, dorsett had better numbers every year here, and he went first round, you gotta be related to coley or something because if you cant see the kid is soft then you gotta take off your coley glasses, its the coaches fault that he dropped passes? Come on mane, there are things to get after the coaches about that is warranted but to say he aint soft after what we saw from him last year and what we saw against BETHUNE is stupid

Lmao yea you dont know sh¡t, again where am i defending the play calling? Hurns is balling in the NFL and was vetter evey year here, dorsett had better numbers every year here, and he went first round, you gotta be related to coley or something because if you cant see the kid is soft then you gotta take off your coley glasses, its the coaches fault that he dropped passes? Come on mane, there are things to get after the coaches about that is warranted but to say he aint soft after what we saw from him last year and what we saw against BETHUNE is stupid

keyword: in the NFL, not here. Maybe you dont remember but he was UNDRAFTED. lmao

i dont need to find anything new to criticize our coaches about, because we already have 4 years of proof. you are waiting on a miracle to happen with the coaching staff.

I dont think you are understanding. Coley is soft b/c he is constantly getting put at risk with that dumb *** playcalling? how is that not a valid point. they dont even know how to use him properly. not his fault. i find it funny that a ******* stud playmaking receiver all of a sudden is soft and hes not worth a dam lmao. you act like hes a 10 year veteran whose losing his skills b/c of age. its the same ****** coley that was recruited by everybody and was a freshman standout. but according to you he just got soft from one year to the next and now he sucks lmao. just so happens, that every stud and talented player that comes to play for golden become soft forgets how to play football and its always the player fault.

Berrios did more than coley or lewis ya sound miserable af

another idiot, welcome to the discussion.

do you really want to compare berrios production with coley (hint: coley has done more) or did berrios just do more cuz you say so?

you fanboys are miserable af

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm talking about 2014 numb nuts
"numb nuts". Cute. Your post implied that you mean Berrios has already accomplished more than Coley. The stats say otherwise. Coley did regress last year but he was much better than Berrios his freshman year.
His freshmen year he was better than most of our receivers from as of late but last year he took a backseat to a lot of guys in our receiveing core hopefully he shows he has improved and he comes back better than his sophomore and even freshmen year but berrios was decent as freshman and he'll do work this year as well, coleys ceiling is way higher than berrios tho

"numb nuts". Cute. Your post implied that you mean Berrios has already accomplished more than Coley. The stats say otherwise. Coley did regress last year but he was much better than Berrios his freshman year.
His freshmen year he was better than most of our receivers from as of late but last year he took a backseat to a lot of guys in our receiveing core hopefully he shows he has improved and he comes back better than his sophomore and even freshmen year but berrios was decent as freshman and he'll do work this year as well, coleys ceiling is way higher than berrios tho

so how does all of that translate into "berrios did more than coley" as you said?

so how does all of that translate into "berrios did more than coley" as you said?

2014 berrios> 2014 coley

Advertisement
Back