Braxton Berrios update

I'm talking about 2014 numb nuts
"numb nuts". Cute. Your post implied that you mean Berrios has already accomplished more than Coley. The stats say otherwise. Coley did regress last year but he was much better than Berrios his freshman year.
His freshmen year he was better than most of our receivers from as of late but last year he took a backseat to a lot of guys in our receiveing core hopefully he shows he has improved and he comes back better than his sophomore and even freshmen year but berrios was decent as freshman and he'll do work this year as well, coleys ceiling is way higher than berrios tho

so how does all of that translate into "berrios did more than coley" as you said?

2014 berrios> 2014 coley

no matter how you try to spin it, your statement that berrios has done more than coley is factually false

Advertisement
"numb nuts". Cute. Your post implied that you mean Berrios has already accomplished more than Coley. The stats say otherwise. Coley did regress last year but he was much better than Berrios his freshman year.
His freshmen year he was better than most of our receivers from as of late but last year he took a backseat to a lot of guys in our receiveing core hopefully he shows he has improved and he comes back better than his sophomore and even freshmen year but berrios was decent as freshman and he'll do work this year as well, coleys ceiling is way higher than berrios tho

and thats his fault? who is in charge of playing time?

Coley is better bro ok you got it sheesh I meant 2014 but whatever I could care less they're all gonna have to prove there worth I'm more of a what have you done for me lately type of guy

Coley is better bro ok you got it sheesh I meant 2014 but whatever I could care less they're all gonna have to prove there worth I'm more of a what have you done for me lately type of guy

and what the **** has berrios done lately?

8 pages of people crowning berrios and saying coley sucks. you would think berrios had a sammy watkins type season last year from reading this garbage. berrios touches a nerve with a lot of people for some reason

Advertisement
i remember (not sure if it was last year or yr before) when coley (or mightve been dorsett) got injured at the end of the half from one of those retarded play calls (think it was a reverse or something).

This, and that dum@$$ flea-flicker against Arkie St., and trying to use Duke as a scat-back/battering ram hybrid. **** I long for the days of Patrick Nix.

There might be some validity to what you're saying but when you try saying that Waters and Lewis are better you lose all credibility.

go ahead and explain to me what makes berrios better than waters or lewis? his SPARQ shuttle time? his performance in the nike high school camp? cuz waters has definitley shown more here at UM and Lewis was killng it as a true fr before snapping his dam ankle. and since coming back lewis hasnt got the chances that berrios has. so what makes berrios better? he has heart? plays the game the right way? hes a good kid and a cane and i wanna see him do well but man do people hype him up to be some sort of stud. i dont see it.

If you read my post before I said he is in no way a stud...he is just a role player guy, just like Lewis and Coley. Waters is...I don't know..just a bust I guess. The point I'm trying to make is that you're here fighting tooth and nail to somehow prove that Lewis and Waters are better than Berrios. I honestly don't think ANY of them have shown enough to compare at all....but Waters has been here for so long and ...nothin....I guess I put him below Berrios for being a failure for longer?? Is that fair?

Coley is just a role player guy?? lmao ok

and lol at berrios being just like coley
Coley's only role is bubble screens

go ahead and explain to me what makes berrios better than waters or lewis? his SPARQ shuttle time? his performance in the nike high school camp? cuz waters has definitley shown more here at UM and Lewis was killng it as a true fr before snapping his dam ankle. and since coming back lewis hasnt got the chances that berrios has. so what makes berrios better? he has heart? plays the game the right way? hes a good kid and a cane and i wanna see him do well but man do people hype him up to be some sort of stud. i dont see it.

If you read my post before I said he is in no way a stud...he is just a role player guy, just like Lewis and Coley. Waters is...I don't know..just a bust I guess. The point I'm trying to make is that you're here fighting tooth and nail to somehow prove that Lewis and Waters are better than Berrios. I honestly don't think ANY of them have shown enough to compare at all....but Waters has been here for so long and ...nothin....I guess I put him below Berrios for being a failure for longer?? Is that fair?

Coley is just a role player guy?? lmao ok

and lol at berrios being just like coley
Coley's only role is bubble screens

and who would be responsible for that, einstein?
most criticisms that people have of coley all point to el foldo and his cronies.

Advertisement
He should be redshirted imo

Look what happened when Dorsett sprained his MCL in 2013. He never played again.

I've heard anywhere from 3-6 weeks despite being listed as day to day.

This team desperately needs some youth at WR moving forward. Let him redshirt and get right and come back as a redshirt sophomore.

2016:

coley sr
lewis sr
brady jr
berrios so
langham so
cager so

Advertisement
I don't love anyone because of their color, or dislike anyone because of it. I hate everyone equally. :baby_face:

But seriously, Berrios is a hard working kid that has great quickness and a willingness to go anywhere on the field to make a play. What's not to love about a kid like that?
No Big Deal. The kid should be at UNC anyways.

No dude, you are very much misinformed or wrong. Berrios is a key player in this offense. Kid gets open.

what proof do you have of this? he hasnt done jack sht so far. Key player? lmao

i agree that he is a unc-duke-wakeforest type player.

Translation : White WR's can not play for Miami no matter their measurable.

lmao i think we found the reason why berrios is so loved... did i touch a nerve?

As for redshirting Berrios.... I think if he's going to miss 6 weeks, and the O is running well without him, you have to consider a medical redshirt. If he's needed, you bring him back.

Advertisement
As for redshirting Berrios.... I think if he's going to miss 6 weeks, and the O is running well without him, you have to consider a medical redshirt. If he's needed, you bring him back.

The kid need to get fully healed from both knee injuries. RS might save his college and pro aspirations. Now who are our 2 deep slot receivers?

Advertisement
Back