Braxton Berrios sending a message:

not to get too into it. But, Berrios has a dad that seems to have raised him right. A lot of kids down here don't have a dad, and the father figures they have are sometimes steering them in a direction that will benefit them… $

This is very true. Buddy of mine, who ended up playing for the Corn Huskers, had to JUCO first.............never heard from his dad until he became a 4 star Juco commit to Nebraska. Then Dad was all of a suddenly giving him career advice and ****

Advertisement
207.gif

:ibisroflmao:

Love how dude pokes his head into the Smith family shot just to get on TV

When you have a bunch of disgraceful "corches" running south florida high school football, they want a little taste bc they themselves couldn't do **** with their pathetic lives. So they use impressionable young men to make them money. High school coaches should be required to have a college degree, not just head coaches, the entire staff.

I'm sure there are plenty of good people who could change the disgusting culture by taking the jobs away from these thugs.

......and that tweet is supposed to do what as far as croots we're trying to inherit???

Honest question... Besides make yall happy on the board.

How is that going to affect the "THE REAL *****" recruits WE NEED???

Thoughts???

Advertisement
......and that tweet is supposed to do what as far as croots we're trying to inherit???

How is that going to affect the "THE REAL ****" recruits WE NEED???

Thoughts???

see that theres another way to do things, the right way!

all these kids follow each other on twitter and feed off each other. D.Jackson starts playing games, Bethel figures his boy's playing and joins in on getting attention(notice he said he wanted a georgia offer then followed up with "i want to hit 4000 followers" after)… Hopefully some see Braxton get attention for being a man and follow his lead.

Thoughts???

all these kids follow each other on twitter and feed off each other. D.Jackson starts playing games, Bethel figures his boy's playing and joins in on getting attention(notice he said he wanted a georgia offer then followed up with "i want to hit 4000 followers" after)… Hopefully some see Braxton get attention for being a man and follow his lead.

True... Yet they're committed to "us" and desperately seeking attention on the same level as the commits who we desire but without a doubt NEED.

What im asking PUNCI how do you think his message going to affect J.C. Jackson, Johnie Dixon (main one i think he's referring too), & Dalvin Cook? Besides Dixon i don't see that message barring any weight except fans following recruiting heavily.

Advertisement
not to get too into it. But, Berrios has a dad that seems to have raised him right. A lot of kids down here don't have a dad, and the father figures they have are sometimes steering them in a direction that will benefit them… $

This is very true. Buddy of mine, who ended up playing for the Corn Huskers, had to JUCO first.............never heard from his dad until he became a 4 star Juco commit to Nebraska. Then Dad was all of a suddenly giving him career advice and ****
is he the best player on my Bucs now??? 54

i live in the same area as braxton and he will prove what his word is worth, EE so dont sleep kid is smart and the boi can ball, like that he is sending a msg to all cane recruits, U either with Us or U not...FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

Thoughts???

True... Yet they're committed to "us" and desperately seeking attention on the same level as the commits who we desire but without a doubt NEED.

What im asking PUNCI how do you think his message going to affect J.C. Jackson, Johnie Dixon (main one i think he's referring too), & Dalvin Cook? Besides Dixon i don't see that message barring any weight except fans following recruiting heavily.

Don't think it will. 0%.

MAYBE Dixon a little, because they seem to be close

Advertisement
Not only is Golden changing the culture of the team, he's also having to battle externally on the streets. Too many people that lack interest for the student athlete and care more about their personal gain.

Ultimately I'm not sure that Golden wins the battle. It may just be that we will win some and lose some top shelf South Florida talent. Just too many specialty interest groups at play...

is he the best player on my Bucs now??? 54

Naw he's out of the league now

Advertisement

Lot's of Uncles

Advertisement
Back