Braxton Berrios sending a message:

167.gif

Advertisement
Bethel was doing the same captain hero **** a couple months ago, and we were all munching his nads when he was doing it.

Advertisement
Bethel was doing the same captain hero **** a couple months ago, and we were all munching his nads when he was doing it.

so if Berrios is honoring his word, and essentially calling out fellow commits that are playing games, we shouldn't trust him cause of Bethel?

are you suggesting that Berrios is considering anything other than becoming a Cane? Thing is, he had SEC offers at the time of his commitment, Bethel didn't. Berrios=BOSS

are you suggesting that Berrios is considering anything other than becoming a Cane? Thing is, he had SEC offers at the time of his commitment, Bethel didn't. Berrios=BOSS

I'm not suggesting anything other than to be cautious with the bravado coming from recruits. Maybe Berrios is the real deal. Everyone thought Bethel was too, and now he's doing the option exploring game.

Advertisement
To me some of these inner city kids need cut the bullsh*t out if we can get someone like Street or Godchaux good riddance to these so call celebrities.

so if Berrios is honoring his word, and essentially calling out fellow commits that are playing games, we shouldn't trust him cause of Bethel?

If that's what you got from that, then that's your reality.

just can't see the negative in him being legit, and can't see why we shouldn't give him love because of it. This board ***** all over these kids when they play games, just go look at the thread on D.Jackson….

Berrios strikes me as the type of guy that's going to be a great recruiter when he's done playing. One of those guys that name constantly pops up when recruits are giving interviews.

Advertisement

That timeline is even more telling about Berrios and Bethel if you ask me.

Months ago Bethel was beating his chest about Canes this and Canes that.

Meanwhile, Berrios was carefully deliberating about where he should attend school. He then made his choice.

Now, Bethel is beginning to waver and Berrios-weeks away from enrolling-is solidifying his commitment.

Speaks volumes if you ask me.

When it's getting down to the nitty gritty...Berrios is stepping up...Bethel is stepping back

I am all for talking smack here and there but I am sorry Nigel is awesome! The kid has thrown up the U on tv plenty of time and has never said 1 bad thing about us every. He wants an offer from UGA maybe because he wants to check out the program and see new things. and maybe he wants to be on TV picking a school and likes the attention.. what is so wrong with that?

we are fans that read every letter they tweet and come up with these scenarios.. I am 100% sure the coaches have a handle on the situation and know better then us what is going on and one way or another will take care of it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back