Braxton Berrios isn’t a Tameable Beast

I’m 100x under Paranos level

I hope Paranos hasn’t checked out that site and seen those women cause if he did anyone that knows him personally better send help to his house cause he’s under the kitchen table with worse shakes than a 3 day late for a fix junkie…

Please somebody go by and pick up a copy of “ Big ole butt ladies weekly” and take it to him so he can calm himself down….

Advertisement
BS like this should have never been aired out publicly! **** drives me nuts and then to throw in the “unintentional weight loss” BS, miss me with that. Unless the dude beat her or was abusive **** like this should stay private. And obviously that didn’t happen in this situation. Braxton’s as A1 as they get

Screams like someone is trying to say relevant/get attention.

100% on point.

So, let's switch gears. How old is too old to date a college senior? And I don't mean ***, I mean an actual relationship?
Don't care about age disparity--consenting adults. It's a symbiotic relationship. Gramps gets to ride a low-mileage two door soft top; gold digger gets to dig gold. Can't really be mad at it if everyone is happy with what they are getting out of the situation.

Advertisement
Lord, shine your light upon these silly influencer THOTs who date athletes for the likes and followers, but end up catching feels and getting played. Give them guidance and clarity of thought, lest they continue to get played until they become rough-faced and undesirable (i.e., they turn 30).

Advertisement
I only know chocolate Babka. When I was in school in DC, there was a place that made chocolate babka French toast.
Right answer. I’ve had apple, raisin, even apricot - chocolate is the only way to go.

Man, nothing beats a pastrami on rye. The deli scene down here is seriously lacking though.

Right answer. I’ve had apple, raisin, even apricot - chocolate is the only way to go.

Man, nothing beats a pastrami on rye. The deli scene down here is seriously lacking though.
Are you actually checking my Yid bona fides? I reek Heeb. 😂 Those other things are fine in rugalah or strudel.

Advertisement
Braxton is lucky CMC doesn’t play defense lol. He just got engaged to that chicks sister …We’d almost have a Golden Tate/Jalen Ramsey situation. Lol.

Advertisement
I guess me, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and a few others really are in the minority on here preferring lean cuts of meat.
I think the real minority is those that actually have real physical contact with women...
Some of these posts say a lot between the lines....
Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Back