Braxton Berrios could have a break out year

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I think its highly possible. He obviously has the talent, I believe finally having a QB that can by time, and that can throw accurately under pressure, will allow Berrios the opportunity to make more plays in the open field. I got him finishing the season with at least 7 rec TDs and 3 punt return TDs.

Advertisement
Always glad to hear positive news about players, but this is 4 years running of positive "Braxton runs the best routes and has more speed than you think" quips. He's followed that up with a lot of playing time over 3 years to produce... 45 receptions, 496 yards, and 5 tds. Not saying he won't improve this year, just that it looks unlikely given his sample size.

Advertisement
IDK what's more funny. That fact that you believe any QB on our roster is better then Brad was last year or that you think sure hands Braxton will have 3 punt TDs. Hilarious attempt here.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

IDK what's more funny. That fact that you believe any QB on our roster is better then Brad was last year or that you think sure hands Braxton will have 3 punt TDs. Hilarious attempt here.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Brad Kaaya was no better than any average qb in cfb hes easy to replace.

Advertisement
3 years of evidence suggests otherwise.......

His lack of production at WR before now was primarily bc of poor qb play. You all most have forgot the previous examples of players having a break out season their last year at UM..... Darnell Jenkins Leonard Hankerson Tommy Streeter, I can see Berrios doing the same thing.

First off..I like Berrios..great hands..good route runner..tough as nails....but can someone please educate me how QB play could possibly have any effect on punt return production??? Thank you

First off..I like Berrios..great hands..good route runner..tough as nails....but can someone please educate me how QB play could possibly have any effect on punt return production??? Thank you

You need to ask Franchise.

He's been to court and everything in Tuscany. He'll know.

Advertisement
Any of y'all remember, 2014 when he dropped the TD vs FSU right before halftime. It woulda put us up 30-10 going into half.

He also beat that fawking pvssy Ramsey...oh what coulda been.

[video=youtube_share;bt2bbdj8WyQ]https://youtu.be/bt2bbdj8WyQ?t=1h2m45s[/video]

3 years of evidence suggests otherwise.......

His lack of production at WR before now was primarily bc of poor qb play. You all most have forgot the previous examples of players having a break out season their last year at UM..... Darnell Jenkins Leonard Hankerson Tommy Streeter, I can see Berrios doing the same thing.

The same QB that was throwing to Ahmmon Richards, right? The same Ahmmon Richards that put up enough stats to break the all-time Freshman receiving record?

Same QB?

Advertisement
Too much hype. Like Berrios; good guy, hard worker, Cane, etc.

But way too many people think hes the next Wayne Chrebet. In terms of a possession reciever, he aint that.

He occasionally flashes with great catches, but thats off set with the easy ones hes missed.

He'll be a good senior player. But thats all.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I dont' believe he gets enough targets for a breakout season. I believe we have other WRs with skill sets that makes a QB job easier.

I agree on the targets issue. It's not like we feature him, so he will likely have to make the most of his opportunities early in games to garner more. I just don't see him with many more than 30 catches on the season. And that would be him having a great year, by his standards not by mine.

Advertisement
Back