Brashard Smith

Advertisement
Mario has proven he will always go for the "safe" option vs the "high risk high reward" option when playing guys. X over Smith, Cam over rest of TE room, no CJ when we desperately need speed, little to no robbie or ray ray. Thats who he is

This said, pretty sure i read an interview lately with B Smiths mom who basically called out her own son for being lazy and doing the bare minimum and she loves that Mario is always on him and pushing him. So truth is we dont know what the f goes on behind the scenes.

Look, I'm fairly buttoned-up in real life. But if they told Brashard to take a knee down 11 with 5 minutes left after TVD's showing the first :55 minutes, then the staff frockin deserves the blowback. Why have playmakers if you're too **** conservative to use them? A big play was exactly what we needed. TVD was gonna provide that? SMH.

On Point.

Look, I'm fairly buttoned-up in real life. But if they told Brashard to take a knee down 11 with 5 minutes left after TVD's showing the first :55 minutes, then the staff frockin deserves the blowback. Why have playmakers if you're too **** conservative to use them? A big play was exactly what we needed. TVD was gonna provide that? SMH.
If they told him this Mario has an even bigger mangina than I thought.

Where the **** is he?! I think he was targeted ONCE all night.

For as bad as TVD has been, Dawson hasn’t been much better. This offense is a slow laborious slog with no creativity or no new wrinkles or packages. Why not have B Smith run some wildcat or take some snaps at RB? Something new that no one has seen on film. Literally anything to get some juice and momentum going. Put the ball in the hands of your playmakers!

Instead, it’s the same 2 or 3 run plays over and over and the same bad throws by TVD, all being run at an insanely slow place. Sorry, but I’m not impressed with Dawson.
Where is he? Check somewhere near the portal.

Advertisement
Who manages the receiver rotation? Beard? Regardless, seeing personnel groupings with 84 in on 3rd and longs instead of 0 was frustrating.

I thought Mario was going to solve for this type of thing….

Why can’t we get talent on the field and the ball in their hands…

For as bad as TVD has been, Dawson hasn’t been much better. This offense is a slow laborious slog with no creativity or no new wrinkles or packages. Why not have B Smith run some wildcat or take some snaps at RB? Something new that no one has seen on film. Literally anything to get some juice and momentum going. Put the ball in the hands of your playmakers!

Instead, it’s the same 2 or 3 run plays over and over and the same bad throws by TVD, all being run at an insanely slow place. Sorry, but I’m not impressed with Dawson.
Has zero.zero creativity.
You have a QB that stinks, at least try manufacturer point and yards some other way.
**** have JB, Fletcher and Smith in the back field and run the option all game long.
Better than this crap we’re seeing.

Advertisement
wait until people see Robbie Washington, Ny Carr, and Ray Ray. this kids are fast and skilled.
Unfortunately, we don’t like to use that in our BroStyle offense. We seemingly can’t get the ball into playmakers hands. Way too difficult for this offense and OC to do.

Advertisement

Lashlee knew how to use him. Dawson not so much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back