Brashard Smith

Advertisement
The vast, vast majority of fans form their opinions over nothing but potential.
Agreed. Macho needs to lay out the complete driving record vs. production value of the roster, so the less informed can better understand the Smiths of the world potential against a Clemson vs. his K turn capabilities...

Agreed. Macho needs to lay out the complete driving record vs. production value of the roster, so the less informed can better understand the Smiths of the world potential against a Clemson vs. his K turn capabilities...
We see one flashy play and expect a lot more like it. We then form an opinion that the player is capable of that if only they'd get the ball to him more. I'm guilty of it myself. I saw Brashard run a sweep that was amazing. But then when it doesn't happen again, we wonder why.

Advertisement
We see one flashy play and expect a lot more like it. We then form an opinion that the player is capable of that if only they'd get the ball to him more. I'm guilty of it myself. I saw Brashard run a sweep that was amazing. But then when it doesn't happen again, we wonder why.
Agreed. Now is the best time of year for going down the roster and saying "coach needs to give this player X touches a game"...which then totals roughly 947 plays in a 4 quarter game...

Advertisement
over hyped as always and the fans fall for it every **** time just cause he wore orange n green
You saying I'm a...
homer simpson mirror GIF
???.. 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Say what yall want but it was still dumb we didn’t get him the ball more when our offense was **** and he was one of the few that made big plays or something out of nothing.

But either way he isn’t the wr or competitor rayray is

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back