Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Serious question...will this be the typical, overhyped commit who will set the world on fire (as a commit); will be the next coming of...(as a commit); and is ready to crack the starting lineup (as a commit) only to have an underwhelming, unspectacular, and frankly, disappointing career?Much in the same way Mark Pope, Wiggins, and insert whatever recruit you want.

For the record, I hope Smith is everything everyone is saying, but this commentary ain't new and we constantly look at these recruits through orange and green glasses only to be disappointed because, yeah we overhyped them.
I don't know if you know this... But it happens to every school and every fan base. This isn't the NFL Draft, colleges add 25-30 players per year. You're bound to miss.

Well he kinda is a Toney clone and he can probably envision himself playing a similar role in Mullin's offense.

Need to hold onto him...he is a dynamic playmaker...we do not have enough of those guys on this team...

Last edited:
Well he kinda is a Toney clone and he can probably envision himself playing a similar role in Mullins offense.

Need to hold onto to him...he is a dynamic playmaker...we do not have enough of those guys on this team...
Right and Lashlee can sell him on being the next Proche or a Santana Moss role.

Advertisement
He was committed to them...not sure why “pushing” all of a sudden is something new or to be worried about. Unless they slow played him earlier....no idea. Like him a lot, hope he sticks

Nothing to see here. Just the usual 11th hour clickbate stuff. Our staff are slackers, he's not going to flip and nor should he. Only reason they're circling back is surprise surprise, Charles Montgomery has grade issues (as does Rucker).

Right and Lashlee can sell him on being the next Proche or a Santana Moss role.
Agreed. Plus, Likens can sell him on taking Harley's role and that he will be developed just like Harley. Imagine what Likens can do with a few years of work since he only had Harley for one year and the improvement was dramatic.

Let's hope we prevail.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nothing to see here. Just the usual 11th hour clickbate stuff. Our staff are slackers, he's not going to flip and nor should he. Only reason they're circling back is surprise surprise, Charles Montgomery has grade issues (as does Rucker).

Well, that and the Palmetto head coach wants another $25K.

So the typical gator push for our recruits talk just started.. nothing will be a surprise.. the lack of talk is deafening

Advertisement
I know I give him a hard time about the Bull Gaytors paying recruits, but I love flagator86. And I believe what he is saying about the Gaytors struggling to keep this class together, which makes it even more hilarious when you realize how most Gaytor fans just think that they will flipz anyone they want to finish off this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back