Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Some people actually believe that Smith could decommit at the last second.

Had a good laugh about that one.
This is my first year ever truly following recruiting and the dynamics that go into recruiting are absolutely fascinating lol. Some guys you can just tell are locked in and others even though they say in interviews they’re locked in end up elsewhere. With how ****** recruiting has gone with us lately, I always assume the worst in a situation like this lol

Advertisement
Nothing to see here. Just the usual 11th hour clickbate stuff. Our staff are slackers, he's not going to flip and nor should he. Only reason they're circling back is surprise surprise, Charles Montgomery has grade issues (as does Rucker).
Seems like you guys are trying to become the Marshall of the SEC.

Advertisement
He was committed to them...not sure why “pushing” all of a sudden is something new or to be worried about. Unless they slow played him earlier....no idea. Like him a lot, hope he sticks
His height. They weren’t trying to get another WR under 6’0 seeing as Rucker committed. UF did the same thing to Christian Leary. But now that see these kids are special athlete regardless of their heights... they’re pushing hard!!

His height. They weren’t trying to get another WR under 6’0 seeing as Rucker committed. UF did the same thing to Christian Leary. But now that see these kids are special athlete regardless of their heights... they’re pushing hard!!

Nah they was all in on Leary, Saban just pushed they *** in the locker and said stay in a kids place per usual

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah they was all in on Leary, Saban just pushed they *** in the locker and said stay in a kids place per usual
Not true. I’m around him often. Florida kicked the gear after his commitment. When they had Brashard and Rucker... they told Leary they weren’t looking for any other WR under 6’0.

Nothing to see here. Just the usual 11th hour clickbate stuff. Our staff are slackers, he's not going to flip and nor should he. Only reason they're circling back is surprise surprise, Charles Montgomery has grade issues (as does Rucker).
You don’t have to worry my man, Rocco the 5* is still signing with y’all!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back