Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

I ain’t worried Florida just trying to flip momentum and cause confusion and chaos with recruits I ain’t falling for it

Advertisement
If Lashlee stays for awhile then Smith might legitimately break the UM receiving record. If Smith is a early enroll, he will likely start as a True Freshman.. he's our lowest ranked WR but he's our best in my opinion
Alright let’s settle down a bit. I’m as high on the kid as anyone. But you’re setting unrealistic expectations for the kid considering our history with receivers

If Lashlee stays for awhile then Smith might legitimately break the UM receiving record. If Smith is a early enroll, he will likely start as a True Freshman.. he's our lowest ranked WR but he's our best in my opinion
Bro, Brashard is going to play in the slot. There’s no way he’s going outside especially being they’re starting to get the taller/bigger guys more snaps. I fully expect either Redding or Payton to be a starter by the end of the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright let’s settle down a bit. I’m as high on the kid as anyone. But you’re setting unrealistic expectations for the kid considering our history with receivers
WR record is only 2500 yards... A true number 1 WR can easily put up 1000 yard every year in this Offense. **** KJ Osborn would likely put up 1100+ yards this season if he was here in normal circumstances.

Bro, Brashard is going to play in the slot. There’s no way he’s going outside especially being they’re starting to get the taller/bigger guys more snaps. I fully expect either Redding or Payton to be a starter by the end of the year.
I didn't say he would play on the outside? I'm saying he will work his way on that starting unit... Lashlee Offense is built for YAC WRs and he's the most explosive run after catch WR we have recruited in a long time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk why you think that. His frame suggests he can get in a college program and be north of 200 pounds fast. He’s nearly 6’3 with a lot of frame to shape. But we’ll see how he transitions
A quality SC like Feeley combined with high caliber will have Romello grow like a weed, he may never look like dk metcalf but he'll develop nicely I imagine.

Advertisement
Back