Brashard Smith Commits!!!!

Florida currently have 24 commits. If Collier commits thats 25, how many spots do they have left?

Edit- Read they are taking 25-27 in 2021

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we lose Smith Leonard and Savion to the Gators Manny would never recover from that level of epic fail and embarrassment smh
Wild dog doesn't know ****.... and if they all 3 flip then they flip.. this would give yall more reason to ***** up and act like ducks. So when the kids are committing yall post booty gifs and goofy-*** **** beating gifs... now you get a bit of bad news yall running around like ducks.. this board is so weak. I gotta take a break from this site. So many soft-shouldered men in here.

Wild dog doesn't know ****.... and if they all 3 flip then they flip.. this would give yall more reason to ***** up and act like ducks. So when the kids are committing yall post booty gifs and goofy-*** **** beating gifs... now you get a bit of bad news yall running around like ducks.. this board is so weak. I gotta take a break from this site. So many soft-shouldered men in here.

judging by the rousseau thread, i was told theyre all men though

Advertisement
Why wouldn't it work the other way and Smith tries to get Marshall to Miami? Is the insinuation that B. Smith is a beta male that will follow Marshall wherever he goes?

Wilt**** posted on the Florida board that UF has a good shot of flipping Brashard if they push for him. He also mentioned that Brashard’s relationship with Jason is a big part in that.

What the ****
Good so Brashard can help flip Marshall....

I mean why does it work one way and not the other

Also from what ive gathered on here Brashard seems like the Alpha of the group.

Sec school doing what sec schools do.
Call Emmert in case of emergency and let him know sec things about to go down cause Miami locking up sofla.
Not saying anyone from palmetto will flip but hey it’s sec and sofla kids

“A dollar might just make that lane switch that’s just how I feel”

Kendrick Lamar
Bro wtf I'm listening to Money Trees rn as I read that, that's wild.

Advertisement
Games have to be played... as soon as they go and get they *** kicked against UGA, USC, LSU and Texas A&M will be a different tone

Advertisement
1.Brashard Smith isn’t flipping to a Florida class that likely does not have space for him.
2. His relationship with Miami staff and his fit in this offense is why he committed & will likely
stay committed not because his boy Marshall was interested in coming here.
3. He was been interested in us before Marshall to Miami.
4. With no season possibly to play, Miami isn’t going to lay an egg & lose LT so why would that possibility apply to Smith who’s lower on the gators board than LT?
5. Use common sense and stop blindly following what wiltfong says because that’s how we got into this mess.
Yep. If Marshall was never really interested in us, Smith surely knew it and made his commitment independent of Marshall.

Advertisement
How does Florida have 27 spots & UM 25? Is it Portal/Grad transfers or an $EC rule?

How does Florida have 27 spots & UM 25? Is it Portal/Grad transfers or an $EC rule?
The only way is if they have an ICs from last year. I don't have any idea of what their numbers were last year (except we got Tae :) ).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back