Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

Advertisement
Reggie started as a frosh...Santana didn't. Although Santana had more All Around TDs than Reggie, Reggie had one more receiving TD at UM.
Yes and he also had more yards in receiving than Reggie. The average yards per catch is the reason I give the nod to Santana even though Reggie played more games as a hurricane as you noted that he started as a frosh and Santana didn’t, and only played in 8 games as a freshman. Again Santana’s impact as a Hurricane was bigger. NFL wise yes Reggie was better and more durable. Either way they were both amazing for The U. Blessed to have seen them play for our Canes

He should leave, He stands on the sidelines majority of game.. Why should he spend his whole college career on bench.. Timing is just not right with Covid year players getting extra year, those players behind them got screwed
He needs to showcase what he can do, and he’s not at Miami. That goes for anyone not getting reps. Go to a place you can play! Life is too short

We can go 7-5 with or without him..
kanye.gif

Advertisement
He needs to be the centerpiece similar to what UL did with Tutu Atwell, which is why I see him headed there. Or maybe he goes to smU…
Smith is not anywhere near the player Atwell is. He has suspects hands, cant run routes and is soft

I remember his return against ass2m this year, his long run (and fumble) vs Clempson, and the easy reverse against BC etc; but I hate to say it - the play I remember the most is 4th and 4, going for the tie against ass2mouth last year and TVD's pass bounced off his facemask.

Advertisement
Smith is not anywhere near the player Atwell is. He has suspects hands, cant run routes and is soft
I was just saying, to get the most out of him. Maybe that’s a G5 team that’s willing to feature him like that. Obviously Tutu was on another level.

I wonder if he'll end up with Lane Kiffin. Supposedly they were sniffing around. Just saw the Ol Miss twitter account tease more coming from the portal

I was just saying, to get the most out of him. Maybe that’s a G5 team that’s willing to feature him like that. Obviously Tutu was on another level.
Tutu can’t catch, Rams were close to moving off him. They got to put him in motion a lot because he can’t beat the press.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back