Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be shocked if he doesn't go to a P5 school
At first I was being an ***hole, but the more I thought about, how does someone who see no playing time at Miami justify going to another power 5 school. He can go ride the bench at Duke if he wants.

At first I was being an ***hole, but the more I thought about, how does someone who see no playing time at Miami justify going to another power 5 school. He can go ride the bench at Duke if he wants.

Some coach with an offensive mind will see the highlight tape and explosiveness and think to themselves that they can get him 5-10 touches a game in a varierty of ways like screens, out of the backfield etc and make the offense more explosive.

Advertisement
You all talk about Ray Ray and Washington as if they can’t play if Brashard is here. Get them boys involved if they are ready to play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a big loss. Watch him light it up at his next school. Probably end up at our school on our schedule.
Okay
200.gif

Does it really matter if he's explosive if the offense has to burn efficiency for the big play attempt? Nice player, his replacement is already on the roster for less NIL money.

I would rather have Brashard Smith than lose him. I do like his kick returning and gadgetry.

Ray Ray Joseph is already the punt returner, and rightly so. He will also likely cut into Smith's WR appearances, if he lives up to billing.

Chris Johnson figures to get some KR duty and take some of the gadgetry next year.

Ny Carr also will cut into Smith's reps if Carr lives up to billing.

He could easily lose reps to Trader if Trader turns out to be ready.

This is on top of being behind X and George.

I am biased in favor of Down South players as my mom went to Palmetto and many of my family went to The Ridge.

I'd rather have him than not, but it's pretty obvious why Smith is leaving if you step into the bird's eye view.

Advertisement
Back