Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t have explosive plays in this offense.

Good luck to him next year as long as it’s not anyone Miami’s playing.

Advertisement
I love this narrative that he wasn’t utilized correctly when we had two of the three most productive receivers in the conference this year
Well what "I" mean by that is that, his skill set is perfectly fitting for a "Gadget player". And we did not do a great job at using him at all. He should have gotten more snaps at RB, Slot, **** even some wildcat which he pretty much ran his whole sr yr in HS. I never saw him as being a great wr. ****, he hardly played wr in HS lol

Well what "I" mean by that is that, his skill set is perfectly fitting for a "Gadget player". And we did not do a great job at using him at all. He should have gotten more snaps at RB, Slot, **** even some wildcat which he pretty much ran his whole sr yr in HS. I never saw him as being a great wr. ****, he hardly played wr in HS lol
He’s not a RB either. Kid is 4th or 5th on the depth chart on a contending team

Advertisement
The guys who are on his nuts even after he posted what he posted are weirdos.
1.He’s a ***** for posting on social media like a female
2. He was overhyped like all of Manny’s guys.
3. Id be willing to ban bet anyone on here that wherever he goes, he doesn’t go for over 800 yds next year.

If he’s the stud y’all say he is, that should be easy work for him…

He’s not a RB either. Kid is 4th or 5th on the depth chart on a contending team
Exactly the point. Think for just a second. We are not a contending team, we are nowhere near one at this moment. So now, what does a player of his skill set and production, especially on special teams mean to a 7-6 team?? I mean we will live without him, but this attempt to say he’s nothing special *on this team* is kind of a wild statement.

Advertisement
Unfortunately saw this coming. When you post on social media after NC State that you got 0 touches you pretty much wrote your own pink slip. Sucks. Another manny Diaz player who wasn’t mature enough on and off the field.

Advertisement
Back